𝟚𝟙; I AM BECOME DEATH PT. 𝟛

"I don't want to lead them like we're still on the Ark. not after everything they did to me..."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎
༄༄༄༄

"Clarke, I think she's waking up!" A familiar voice yells out.

"Move, Athy? Hey, can you hear me? Come on sis." Clarkes voice speaks out. Athena tries to move more or at least speak but feels too weak to do anything but groan in pain.

"She's been like this for hours, it's affecting her more than any of us. Why?" Clarkes voice is filled with concern.

"Where is she!" multiple voices are heard from a far followed by running footsteps getting closer and closer.

"Hey, she hasn't gotten any better- Whats he doing here?!" Clarkes voice changes.

"He's taking her, she is more sick than anyone here and he thinks he knows what's wrong." Athena hears Natalia's voice speak out.

"Your lucky Bellamy is sick too, he would've been dead the second he stepped foot in camp." Clarke is heard grumbling.

All Athena could hear was more movement before she suddenly felt herself being picked up making her groan and furrowed her brows in pain.

"Stay strong Thea. I love you, moya doch'." Natalia's voice is heard before Athena feels herself being carried out.
'Mom?'

"I will keep her safe. I promise." Athena hears a new voice she immediately recognized as Newts.

'Newt?'

"Here, take this. You don't have to use it but give it to her when she wakes, her dagger too."

"Keep her safe. You know what happens if you don't" The voices of James and Natalia are the last she hears before she feels herself lifted on something.

"Home Pegasus. Take us home."

'Pegasus. He's taking me to the cave.'

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Groaning in pain, the blonde begins to feel some energy to open her eyes.

"I feel like a damn horse trampled over me."

"Oh thank gods, I thought you would never wake."

"Heh well I did. Where am I? I thought I was dying." The blonde muttered as she finally sat up.

"You were about to. I didn't know my people sent Murphy to yours. Your black blood makes you more fragile to the sickness but once you have it one time and hopefully live, you become immune to it and other sicknesses." the sandy haired boy said sitting beside the girl.

"Mom. oh she must be so worried. I have to find Natalia and Sera. Can you help me get back to camp?" Athena asked.

"Yes let's go, they were planning on stopping the attack I think I heard someone mention a bomb and the bridge."

"Raven. She's going to use the gunpowder we talked about. If she and I got it right that bridge won't survive us. I have to get to camp."

Just as Athena and Newt walked out of their cave an explosion followed by a mushroom of smoke and flames erupts from a far.

As the blonde stares at the explosion she remembers the quote.

"I am become death, destroyer of worlds." Athena mutters.

"What is that?" Newt asked, referring to the quote.

"It's Oppenheimer. The man that built the first bomb before everything happened." Athena said before following the boy who walked to Pegasus.