𝟚.𝟙𝟙; LONG INTO AN ABYSS.. PT. 𝟚

"You sick bitch."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

After Athena had Ridden Pegasus towards Camp Jaha,

She made sure to stop a few miles from where the camp and grounders were and got off Pegasus.

"Alright Pegasus, thank you but it's time to go back to Newt. Go back to Newt Pegasus." Athena told the horse before patting him slightly and watching the stallion gallop back the way they came from.

"Here goes nothing." The blonde muttered as she turned back around and began her way toward the camp and grounders.

Once the blonde was close to the grounders she made sure to raise her hands in surrender.

A horn sounded through the air making the blonde stop walking.

Soon enough multiple grounders appeared from the trees, two of them grabbing Athena by her arms as she easily complied. The grounders took the blonde through the field towards a tents in the middle. With her hands still tied around her back the blonde glanced at the camp and was able to see the figures of the people.

"Take her weapons. Heda wants to see her." One of the grounders in front of her spoke, the two that had her bound pushed Athena towards the tent that was guarded by a man.

"If you so much as-" Athena cut him off, "I know you'll stab me, gut me, or slice my throat." The blonde glared back at the man until a voice inside the tent called out to let her in.

Athena's bounds were untied as she walked into the tent. She saw her.

The woman from her dream.

Lexa.

"I hoped we would meet under better circumstances, Skaigona." Sky warrior.

"Well with my luck that won't happen for a while." Athena said as she walked closer now realizing there were two women next to her.

"Your sister, Clarke, is the one who burned 300 of my warriors alive."

"You're the one that sent them there to kill us."

"I sent the warriors to kill them, but spare you."

Athena was speechless about the information.

"Why?"

"Tell me Athena kom Skaikru, Would you do anything to save your people? Even if it meant sacrificing others for your own people's safety?"

"If it means my family and my people stay safe, then I'll do anything."

"Even at the cost of your own life?" Lexa asked raising her eyebrow yet her face still held no emotion.

"Yes." the blonde responded with no hesitation.

"Teik ai frag em op en dison laik odon."  The brown eyed woman spoke up glaring daggers at the blonde who raised her eyebrows at the hostility the woman gave. Lexa spoke back to the woman in Trig but the blonde did not catch what she had said.

"Commander, Why is this happening? We can become allies. We can help each other defeat the Maunon." The Mountain Men. Before Lexa could respond to Athenas statement the tent entrance moved, making the four women turn and raise their weapons only for the blonde to remember hers was taken.

"Clarke? What are you-?"

"So you're the commander." Clarke said cutting off Athena making her roll her eyes in annoyance.