𝟚.𝟝; ALIVE?...

"It's a good thing your pretty.."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Oh my god..."

Inside the room was someone Serafina thought was dead. She couldn't believe what was infront of her.

"Who are you?" Serafina walked further into the room and saw a small girl sitting on a chair. She looked around the age of 10.

"Rue, this is one of the girls I told you about. This is Serafina my daughter, Serafina this is Rue. She's Jaxs' adoptive sister. Your niece and nephew." Natalia introduced the two, glancing at the sleeping one year old in his crib.

"Are you Jax's mom?" Rue asked warily not having heard what Natalia said.

"No, I'm his auntie. Thank you Rue, for taking care of him." Serafina smiled at the young girl.

"It was hard after my parents died, but I know they would have wanted me to take care of him." Rue smiled at the redhead.

"Where's his real mom?" the curly haired girl asked the two.

"Right now, we're trying to get to her. She's trapped right now. But if she knew you and Jax were here she would be here within seconds." Nat assured the small girl, who nodded.

             ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

After getting to know the young girl, Nat and Serafina took Rue and Jax for a walk outside, Serafina was more than happy to carry her nephew for the first time.

"Earth is really pretty." Rue smiled when they walked outside.

"It is." Serafina smiled looking around, her back to the gates that began to open.

"Sera." Nat called to her daughter.

"Yeah mom?"

"Give Jax to Rue, there's some people at the gate waiting to see you." Nat smiled at her daughter who looked confused but obeyed.

"It's a pretty girl and a boy too, they look related. Who are they?" Rue said, looking towards the gates.

Right then and there Seafina knew who it was. The redhead turned around and looked at the gates.

"Oh my god." The redhead ran to the group that had just come in, The redhead tackled the person in a hug who immediately hugged her back.

"Well there's something I never thought I'd see." A voice said, smirking.

"You're alive?" Serafina whispered.

"I'm here Sera."

"Wow I guess I know which Blake you care more about." Octavia jokes seeing a sight she most definitely approved of.

"Oh get over here Little Blake." Serafina released her hug from Bellamy before hugging Octavia.

"I missed you so much. I'm so happy you're okay." Serafina said.