𝟙𝟠; 𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 𝙳𝙰𝚈...

"you could give me a run for my money blondie"

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

It's been 7 days since Athena was stabbed, 5 days since she had woken up and since the grounder 'escaped', and 3 days since Octavia helped Athena meet a certain grounder at their spot.

Athena had met up with Newt. Let's just say It was a lot of explaining when Newt saw the girl's wound, but he eventually calmed down enough to hug her and take her on a ride with Pegasus.

"Alright here are all of my new bullets, they go in this pile right?" The blonde asked Raven who sat beside her. Since the blonde was on strict orders from her mother and sisters to stay rested she thought it best to help her newfound friend make more bullets.

"Yeah right there. You know for being raised in a sole room and not having had an apprenticeship you could give me a run for my money blondie." Raven smirked at the younger girl who smiled and shrugged.

"Well when you grow up in just one place, you read a ton of books plus you find stuff to tinker with around the home. Hey, you wanna know something?" The brunette nodded, "I don't know if you remember that time when Go-Sci and engineering was hacked? And it showed that embarrassing video and audio of Kane, I think that's what his name was." The blonde asked smirking, practically seeing the gears turn in the brunette's head.

"No way. That was you! They said it was just a malfunction in the system, heck nobody could get rid of it until it disappeared on its own. Oh you are my new best friend." Raven laughed, bumping shoulders with the blonde who laughed along.

"Agh I try. By the way I need to tell you something and I know I'm related to it in some way but you deserve to know Reyes. I mean I would want someone to tell me if I was in your situation." The blonde rambled on nervously, not believing she was about to expose her sister.

"Athy athy, calm down and stop rambling. Don't worry I know about Finn and Clarke. I'm not mad at you but I sure as hell am pissed at them both." the brunette reassured the blonde, who sighed in relief.

"Thank Gods I was worried." the blonde said to a smirking raven.

"Hey unless you slept with him too then i have no problem with you." The brunette joked earning a chuckle from the blonde.

"Oh no thanks. I got my eyes on someone else." The blonde muttered the last part barely above a whisper.

"What was that?"

"Oh Nothing." the blonde smiled at the brunette as they continued making new bullets.

After a while, Bellamy came in asking for new bullets and sending a message to Athena that someone wanted to talk to her in the video tent. The blonde entered the tent to find someone she hasn't seen in a long time.

"Oh my gods...." the blonde muttered with tears threatening to spill.

"Natalia and Clarke explained everything and after some digging I found him. So I believe some proper introductions are in order. Athena, meet your boy. Jax Griffin-Daw-"

"Martinez." the blonde interrupted Abby who nodded with a smile.

"Jax Griffin-Martinez." The little boy on the other side of the screen giggled at the blonde who let out tears of joy.

"Hi baby." Athena said waving at the screen.

"Hi! Mama." the boy said, making both women smile with tears.

"I'll make sure he comes down with me on the first dropship Athy."

"Thank you mom. For everything." The blonde said now looking at the woman who raised her.