𝟙𝟘: 𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙳 𝙵𝙾𝙶 𝙿𝚃. 𝟛

"𝑇𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒, 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝐴𝑡ℎ𝑦?" ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎Present - 3rd POV

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
Present - 3rd POV

"Athena. Wake up"

Athena groaned as she sat up.

"Is it morning already?"

The blonde asked, glancing at the 12 year old who had woken her.

"Where's Bellamy?"

Before Charlotte could answer, another voice responded.

"Right here. Come on Goddess, time to get back to camp." Athena stood up, dusting herself off as she spoke up.

"Alright let's go look for Atom and the others."
The three walked out of the cave, the two older ones calling out for the others.

"Hello! Jones! Atom!" Athena yelled out along with Bellamy as she put her hair up in a ponytail.

"Over here!" The three walked forward to the right seeing the rest of the group.

"Lost you in the stew, where'd you go?" Bellamy asked Jones who led the group

"We found some cave out that way." A red head answered, pointing over the hill. Athena looked around the group until she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wait, where's Atom?" Athena called out, making everyone look around.

"Okay let's split up, he couldn't have gotten fa-" Bellamy was cut off by a scream.

Charlotte.

"Charlotte." Athena whispered before running in the direction the scream came from ignoring Bellamy's calls for her.

"Charlotte!" Athena sighed in relief seeing as the young girl was okay, but the smile faded into a look of horror as she saw the sight in front of her...

"Shit. Atom." Athena ran to the boy who laid on the ground, blisters and burns all around his body, his eyes looking grey instead of the blue eyes he once had.

Finally looking up, Athena saw Bellamy kneel down on Atom's other side. Bellamy and Athena put their ears closer trying to hear what Atom was murmuring.

"Kill me. Please. Kill me." Bellamy felt an object being handed to him, turning his head he saw Charlotte giving him the knife.

"Don't be afraid."

Both Athena and Bellamy looked at each other, the former shaking her head.

"Get back to camp, all of you. Charlotte you too."
Seeing the young blonde wouldn't move, Athena saw the same red head softly take her hand and lead Charlotte away.

'Thank you' Athena mouthed to the girl she had just met earlier, who nodded with a smile and left towards the camp with The 12 year old on her tail.
Once the group had left, Athena saw Bellamy move the knife to kill Atom but froze.