𝟝: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁...

␈☁︎︎

"𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛?"

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

After conversing with some delinquents and grabbing materials, Athena walks into the dropship to find Clarke and Wells arguing.
"It's not your ankle Wells, It's you."

Monty speaks up.

"Clarke, he's right so far no else has volunteered."

"I'm sorry Monty, but you're not coming either."

"Like hell I'm not. Jaspers my best friend."

Athena took that as her cue to join in.
"Monts, she's right. You're too important. You were raised on Farm station and recruited by engineering. Food and communication. What's up there is gonna save us all Monts."
Monty reluctantly complied, though not too happy about it.

"Don't worry, we'll bring Jasper back, you worry about the wristbands. Alright?" Clarke reassured Monty then turned to Finn who walked into the Dropship.

"Hey, you ready?"

Finn looked at Clarke and the group as if they were crazy.

"I'm not going anywhere, and neither should any of you. That spear was thrown with pinpoint accuracy from 300 feet just like Athena said."

"So what, we let Jasper die?"
Monty asked worriedly for his best friend.

"That's not gonna happen.
Spacewalker? What a joke. You think you're such an adventurer. You're really just a coward." Clarke scoffed.

"It's not an adventure, Clarke, it's a suicide mission."

"You know, Jasper looked up to you. Clarke, come on, I know where we can find more back up."
Athena scoffed before walking out with Clarke and Wells in tow.

Walking up to the Blake siblings Athena catches part of the conversation.

"You could've been killed."
Bellamy scolds his younger sister.

"She could've if Jasper hadn't gone in to save her."
Athena says announcing her presence to the other pair of siblings.

Octavia perks up when she sees her best friend.

"You guys are leaving? I'm coming too."

Bellamy interferes before she gets the chance to stand.

"No, no. No way. Not again."

"He's right, your legs are just gonna slow us down sorry Tavi, But I am here for you."
Athena says to Octavia before turning to the oldest Blake.

Wells grabs Athena's forearm.
"Athy what are you doing?"
Athena simply shrugs Wells' arm off keeping her attention on the eldest Blake.

"I hear you have a gun."
Athena states.
Without a word Bellamy rises the hem of his shirt to reveal the gun strap, glancing down she sees the gun and a visible v line before looking back up quickly.

"Good follow me."
with that Athena walked forward towards the forest with Clarke and Wells, before Bellamy spoke up.

"And why would I do that, goddess?"
Athena rolls her eyes turning around walking up to the freckled boy to where they are only a few feet from each other.

"Because you want them to follow you, and right now, they're thinking only one of us is scared."
Knowing she's right, Bellamy complies before barking orders to his 'bitches.'