𝟙𝟛: 𝚃.𝙻.𝙶 𝙿𝚃.𝟚

"𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 300 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟?" ␈☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎"𝐴𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑎

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
"𝐴𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑎... 𝐴𝑡𝑦..𝑊𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝..."

A faded voice called out for Athena, the blonde groaned as she rolled over slowly opening her eyes adjusting to the light.

"Oh Tina you're okay." A familiar blur of blonde rushed over to the girl hugging her.

"Y-Yeah im fine, just a little hurt ego and esteem but that's it." The blonde joked, making Clarke chuckle at her sister's sarcasm.

"Athena where's Bellamy?" Athena's small smile quickly disappeared upon hearing that name.

"I almost had the radio but he beat me to it, as you can see..." Athena trailed off, her facial expression turning confused and surprised when she turned, seeing Finn sitting next to a brunette, and an extremely familiar red-head leaning against the dropship with an injured brunette man next to her.
Standing up, the youngest blonde's eyes stayed on the redhead.

"Sergeant Dawson?" Upon hearing her name called out, the redhead turned around sighing in relief, running to hug the young girl.

"Athena Griffin. You're okay, I knew you would be safe." the redhead spoke.

"Hold up, you know her?" Clarke and Finn say simultaneously not knowing how exactly Athena knew Sergeant Dawson.

"Yeah, this is Natalia Dawson. She actually tried to help me and Octavia escape but in the end it almost cost her life so Octavia and I stayed in the cells until now clearly." Before Clarke could respond the brunette man spoke up.

"Hey, sorry to ruin the moment but we gotta get that radio, 300 lives in danger? Remember? Oh, James Collins by the way and this is Raven Reyes." The man smiled, helping Finn and the other brunette stand before shaking Athena's hand.

"I'm Athena. Okay let's go find the son of a bitch and tell me everything I missed along the way." The group nodded and set off to catch the oldest Blake.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

After deciding to split up separately, the blonde spotted her sister, Raven, Finn, and James by non other than Bellamy Blake.
Obviously still angry at the noir boy for knocking her unconscious Athena began storming up to the boy.

"You- You son of a bitch!" Athena stormed over angry.
Gaining the attention of Bellamy and the others the freckled boy spoke up with a regretful expression.

"Athena I-"
Before he could finish, Bellamy was met by a fist colliding to the jaw causing him to stumble back and groan in pain.
"Athena!"
"Woah.."
"Damn, I like her"
"Athy!"
Many voices exclaimed watching the scene in front of them.

The blonde took the opportunity to grab the freckled boy by his jacket and push him against the nearest tree.
Though before she could continue any further she got pushed back by a blur of red.

"Hey! What is going on! James I told you to watch them!"
Nat exclaimed, trying to contain the still fiery blonde from full on killing Bellamy.

"I am watching them! I'm watching them fight each other."
James laughed while gesturing to Bellamy who stood away from Athena, who had just calmed down. Rolling her eyes, Nat let go of Athena before turning to Bellamy.

"Alright. Blake. Where's the radio? We need it"
Bellamy solemnly shook his head.

"Like I said.... It's too late. I threw it in the river..."
'𝑆𝑖𝑡...'

𝔸/ℕ: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕! 𝚂𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜!:) 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢? 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕!
𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜!
𝙹𝚊𝚢 𝙾𝚞𝚝ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ