𝟡: 𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙳 𝙵𝙾𝙶 𝙿𝚃. 𝟚

"𝑆𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑢𝑗, 𝐴𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑎

"𝑆𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑢𝑗, 𝐴𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑎.."
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Flashback - one year ago

Athena POV

"I'm telling you this because you must know the truth and because I want a future for my child and yours. Be strong."

dad just finished his video when Clarke and I walked in from the other room. She just explained to me what would happen if he did this. Both of us were going to help him , I didn't care if I exposed myself this time.

"You're gonna disobey the council?" Clarke asked.

Dad didn't respond so I spoke up.

"Dad we know, we heard you and mom."

"Okay, so you both know. I've been thinking about this a long time. The people have a right to know girls, your mother doesn't understand-"

"What's the plan?" Clarke and I asked at the same time interrupting his rambling.

Dad smiled sadly, "You girls don't need to know the plan."

"Well you're making a video. So what?" Clarke said. "You're gonna break into the communications mainframe?"

"Making you either suicidal or incredibly dumb dad." I finished Clarkes sentence.

"Wow, you two are picking a fine moment to start behaving like a typical teenager. "

Clarke and I nodded to our mental conversation before turning back to our father.

"We're gonna help you." Clarke stated, I nodded in agreement. Dad immediately stood from his chair walking towards us.

"No. No Clarke. Especially you Athena, no. Absolutely not."

"But we can-"

"Dad-"

"No. no." Dad shut our idea down, hugging us both and kissing our forehead.

"You two get that stubborn streak from you mother, you know. One of the many things I love about you three."

"Ai hod yu in, papa." I whispered only for dad to hear, making a smile spread to his face.

Suddenly the door opened.

"Ste yuj Athena." He quickly said back before facing the door.

Shit. guards!

"Jake Griffin, you are under arrest for treason." One of the guards said as more kept barging in.

"Athy." I heard Clarke whisper.

"Run." She whispered worriedly.

I didn't listen. I was frozen, I couldn't move.