𝟚𝟚; THE CALM...

"Did it help?"
"No."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎
༄༄༄༄

"Again." The panting blonde said to Serafina, getting back in a fighting stance.

"Alright now the ones on Athena's side focus on her techniques and the ones on Serafinas side focus on her techniques and evaluate how different both of their fighting styles are from the other." James spoke up with his arms crossed standing by Athenas crowd.

"Alright you girls ready?" James asks the two sisters who nod, getting back in their fighting stance.
James had already demonstrated some techniques, now the three leaders were examining the 100 to see how much they can observe and evaluate movements and skills.

"Go." James signaled making the sisters circle around each other, examining the others possible moves.

They circled around each other once more before Serafina ran towards the blonde throwing a punch to Athena's face only to miss before throwing a punch to the blonde's stomach.

Once Sera punched Athena in her stomach, Athena used her sisters weigh against her, hitting Serafinas hand down before putting her arms around the redheads neck and using her body weigh to flip around attaching her legs around Serafinas neck, leaning them back to land on the floor.
The crowd began to cheer for the sisters, some for Athena, others for Serafina.

"Come on sis, tap out." Athena strained trying not to knock out her sister.

Serafina didn't give up though, the redhead reached for some dirt beside her, grabbing a handful before throwing it behind her hoping for it to land on Athena's face.

"Shit!" Athena yelled as the dust landed on her eyes, loosening her legs giving Serafina a short chance to flip up standing.

"Not giving up just yet sestra."
Something in her clicked when Athena heard the word.
The blonde flipped up as well landing on her legs before grabbing her sisters hands, twisting them both slightly before flipping Serafina on her stomach hard on the floor making the red head slightly groan.

Athena finished off locking Serafinas hands behind her back. James looked at the blonde and saw something in her eyes.
Something he saw in Natalia not long ago when he first met the redhead.

'She's back.' James thought but he didn't move until he was sure she was back.

Athena, still on top of Serafina, brought out her dagger from her boot.

"Okay! I tap out!" Serafina said, trying to tap Athena's hands, having heard the sheath of the dagger come out.

Athena didn't answer, the crowd soon began to go silent. James looked at Athena's eyes, her eyes looked void of any emotions.

"я должен выполнить свою миссию"
James heard Athena mutter before bringing her blade above her head making the crowd gasp.

"Stop! Athena stop!" James ran forward tackling the blonde, knocking the dagger out of Athena's hands before restraining her arms above her head.

"Я должен выполнить миссию. двигаться или умереть" Athena repeated glaring at James who searched Athena's eyes for any sign of humanity left in them.

"No athena. I thought the treatment worked, S-Sera! Get up, go get Nat and Octavia. tell her it happened again!" James yelled to the redhead who immediately nodded, running off yelling for her mother.

"Come on Athena, I know you're still in there. I never should've let you two fight. Look what happened." James muttered, still looking at the blonde's face for any indication that the Athena he knew was back.