Chapter Three: Letter?

The Letter

The Letter

The Letter

The Letter

The Letter

Who give me The Letter?

Maybe it's from Kate

Maybe from Isaiah

Maybe from my Foster Mom and Dad

Maybe from our cats and dogs

I am puzzled but I have to read it now to know it's mystery. Well it's just a paper dude, why so over reacting?

I can't help myself thinking about the letter. I'm just staring at it right now. Who would have sent it to me? I mean, I haven't got a clue. I am pointless, will I read it or not? will I throw it away after reading it?

Talking about Isaiah, he's good and I'm good, we played arnis earlier and I won. Mom and Dad is planning and suggesting for us to participate in our school intramurals, but I am not rooting for Arnis, I am rooting for football. I hate basketball, I love archery while Isaiah, the total opposite of me.

Now I am here in the room, feeling so alone, resting. While lying in my bed I remembered my parents again, I remembered my experiences in my old foster home again, I remembered eating leftovers in the garbage cans. So different with my life now, I am lucky, so lucky but not contented, why do I always feel this way?

then suddenly I heard my phone beeps...

"Hello?" I said on the next line.

"Oh yes, Uhm Hi Phaul, it's me hmmm Kate"

Kate? Am I dreaming? My ultimate crush is calling me, will I answer her or not? haha.

"Uhm Why do call me Katy? is there something wrong uhm? something you need?" I said asking...

"Uhm yeah, I just found out your notes under my table yesterday, Ive tried to return it to you but you wen't early home, I don't know who would have put it in there, but don't worry I never scanned it nor opened it, I just keep it, I just wonder why?" She said.

I thought she's going to tell me that she's starting to fall for me haha! I'm just kidding. The truth is, I have a huge crush on Katy Kate since ninth grade, but I'd rather keep it a secret than tell her. I know I am not his type, shes a God freak and I am the total opposite of Kate.

"Oh just keep it, maybe I'll get those tomorrow, anything else you want to tell me?" I asked her.

"Uhm, yeah, uhm can you accompany me tomorrow at the library? remember our English project about compilation of greatest writers, can our two heads be as one this time? Hope you will permit me, were friends right?" she said.

OMG! A girl is asking me out in the library. I get hoity-toity again. But I know she will never reciprocate the feelings I have for her. Haha I am so assuming, what a freak!

"Sure,yeah were friends (with different beliefs) , well uhm by the way ,I, I, I ,I just want to say sorry to you..." I said on the next line...

"About what?" She said hastily.

The truth is Ive been mean to her since we were in the 9th grade. I always bully her, tease her for being so outcast, weird, for me she is the prettiest girl in our school. I wan't to say sorry to her for all of my bullies to her. She is like a torch to anybody, she's amazing even if I don't know her fully. She always smile even if a lot get insecure with her, backbite her, see I am schooling at a Christian school but still a lot of people are degrading one another that's why I don't ever want to become a Christian.

Kate's a consistent top student but behind her smiles I know and I can sense that there's something wrong with people like her. But I know she's exceptional. I may not know what it is but I do hope that Her God will be there for her in times of adversity.

Wait, did I mention God? Uhm, forget about it, I'm just concerned about Kate, that's why I mentioned God, no big deal.

"Uhm, forget what I tell you, I'm sleepy, bye." I shut my phone off and bid Kate goodbye. I'm being rude again but I don't want to make our conversation longer. I hope she'll get what I'll mean but I guess she don't, maybe I just tell her tomorrow, but before anything else, I really want to know what's inside The Letter.

I checked my clock first before opening the letter. My foster parents and Isaiah must have been sleeping right now and so with our maids, it's 10:45 PM.

While opening the letter, I feel so very disgusted with what I read.

Here it goes:

Dear Phaul,

Today God wants you to know that you are loved, even if how many times you push him away, he is ready to welcome you and accept you over and over again if you are willing to let him enter in your life, receive him in your life, repent now while you have still time.

Sharing to you:

John 1:9 (King James Version) - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

God Bless You! Have a Blessed day Ahead.

From: I am a Child of God.

After reading the letter, I only laugh about it, maybe my schoolmate did it to piss me off again, I tell them not to mess up with me and now this, accept, receive, repent, this is a total sh** you know. I'M NOT BUYING THIS SHARING TO YOU VERSES, IT SUCKS.

The sender is From: I am a Child of God.

Really?

Seriously?

The sender must be a God freak but this kinda joking me out.

You know what I did to the letter? I crumpled it and throw it all away. I don't need wisdom from fools, I have my own thoughts and I don't want to be controlled by anybody.

Yes I am entering in a Christian school but I am not a Christian, I am not an Atheist, I am not an Agnostic, I am not a basher, I just want to express myself, I am just me, a nobody, an orphan, worthless, handsome 16 year old boy.

Whoever send me that nonsense letter is nonsense, I am so sleepy now, I have no time to OVERTHINK THINK WHO THE SENDER WAS, WHAT WAS HIS/HER MOTIVE. I DON'T CARE.