Chapter Thirteen: Oh My G!

What the F***, this is insane. Who would have ever thought that there are so many letters in the cabinet? whoever did this was crazy. I am so mad. I open one of the letters from the cabinet and it says about God, sh***!

So what I did is to burn all of the letters. I never intend to read all of it because it's nonsense and irrelevant. After the stupid letters coming from God, I decided to bake some cookies and have some time to chill. I turn also my rock music into it's loudest volume ever but to my dismay a Christian Song was playing when I hit the remote control to the next button of the track. THIS IS EXTREMELY INSANE! I turn off the vinyl player. It's really creepy, I don't know what is happening with my world right now. Is God a ghost? He's not funny at all.

Meanwhile, instead of listening to music, I go into my room, I'm scared to stay in the living room, I'M AFRAID THAT next to that Christian Music , things in the living room might fly. Yes. I'm scared, call me a coward but I am really scared and that was plain stupid! Moreover, I decided to call Kate to apologize for my behavior the other day. I also want to ask HER ABOUT HER GOD and I'd ask her TO GO TO THE PROM. I hope she would allow me.

Dialing Kate's number....

Kate: Hello Phaul?

Me: Yeah, Hi, Uhm... a... I

Kate: Yes? what is it? do you have something to tell me? c'mon tell me?

Me: I know this sounds insane but, your GOD is freaking me out.

Kate: Pardon Phaul? what's about God?

Me: I never thought he was a ghost.

Kate: He's not a ghost Phaul, why what happened there? I mean what happened to you? Is there's something wrong?

Me: Yes and it's insanely stupid.

Kate: Ok, Uhm can I ask you a favor?

Me: Yeah sure,

Kate: Can we talk about it in school tomorrow?

Me: Okay

Kate: I'm quite busy here in the convent, preparing some stuffs and there are many activities right now, so hope you'll understand me, is it really okay?

Me: Yeah, no problem Kate.

Then, she off the call. I disturbed her and I am sorry for that, poor Kate.

Morning after....

My schoolmates are staring at me again as if I did a terrible crime. Others are busy preparing for decorating our gymnasium , the prom will be 2 weeks from now. I don't have a partner yet.

"Hey Phaul!" said Kate.

Me: Hey, (I smiled at her, she is so pretty)

Kate: Uhm, about last day, you have something to tell me right, let's talk at the school canteen, c'mon man!

She hold a grip to my arm and directing me towards the school canteen. Then we sit in the tables with chairs but didn't ordered some food. I ask her if she was hungry but she said "No, thanks!".

Kate: So what now?

Me: It's crazy

Kate: What's crazy?

Me: Your God is crazy.

Kate: How can you say that? He's not crazy for me, He is great

Me: He visited in our house!

Kate: You're kidding right? are you serious?

Me: Yes I am (With a horrible expression in my face)

Kate: How? I mean, you're lucky to meet Him, what was he alike in person?

Me: I never had a close encounter in person with your God, I just feel that he was there. I played a rock song in my vinyl player then suddenly a Christian song played when I hit the next button, can you explain to me that?

Kate: Really? I don't know what to say, but I think God is reminding you that its your time to accept Him now.

Me: I can't, he's just a fictional character, what he did yesterday was bullshit!

Kate: Bullshit or not, you always blasphemed him in your social media accounts, how can you hate a person so much? I know that If I'd argue with you about this matter, you would always say, yeah you are right, I am wrong, where's YOUR logic Kate? like what's the point of you talking to me, if you don't want explanation, yeah I know you are blaming Him about the death of your parent's but mocking Him have a consequence you know, I don't really get it why you people, some people always hate him. I respect your beliefs. Respect ours too.

Me: (Speechless for a moment) I'M REALLY FREAKING OUT. Besides, yeah you're right, I blamed Him for my parent's death because He did nothing! He is powerful? I think He is not, if He is powerful, why He doesn't end poverty? why he let me be orphaned?

Kate: EVERYTHING HAS A PURPOSE PHAUL. Always remember also that without Isaiah's parents now, where would you be? You should be grateful and thankful for the life they have given you, that's called "LOVE", Bashing my God in your social media accounts is pointless, He is always powerful than those who try to put Him down and you can't do nothing about His greatness, He is omnipotent.

Me: Okay, I don't want to talk to you anymore about God because I guess you're right, but I have the freedom to express myself like you. Get it?

Kate: You know what, If I were you, I won't spend my time hating on a person whom I believe exist, if I were on your shoes, you'd better help and inspire people who get bullied, with suicidal thoughts, with mental illnesses rather than to post irrelevant in your timeline, talking shits, for what ? for you to gain fame? followers? TO START NEVER ENDING ARGUMENTS? Is that what your Mom and Dad wanna see you? NO.

Me: (I am angry by what she tells me) Just f*** yourself and leave me alone with my beliefs Kate okay!

Kate: Okay, I respect you and maybe it's time for me to distance myself on people who have hard as rock hearts. Who don't know how to listen to the opinion of others. I know it's sounds rude but thanks for being my friend, I just pray that God will come to you and change your heart. Bye!

And she left me in the canteen, Our conversation was very intense, LIKE I want to shut her mouth up but I guess she's right, it's better for us not to talk to each other.