Chapter Seven: Again?

I'm glad, Kate's fine now, but I still wonder if she's really not sick or very very sick.

When we visited her in the hospital, I noticed that her eyes were so weak and she is so pale but the doctor said she was ok but there's a voice in my head she's not and she's lying.

"Hey! what are you doing here Phaul?" asked our neighbor. I'm contemplating under the big Mango tree beside our house. I'm not being emo, I just want to breath some fresh air and I brought with me colored pencils and my drawing book.

"Uhm, I am picturing out how beautiful this world is." I said in response and I smiled at our old neighbor.

The truth is I'm not really close to some of our neighbors, Mom and Dad always want me and Isaiah to get to know our neighbors here in Heaven is Here Villa. Isaiah is much more friendly than me. I brought with me my gadgets and I am planning to make an Instagram account, my original account was hacked by a nobody and can't retrieved it anymore.

"You're good in that huh, keep it up, God blessed you with such an amazing talent." He said.

God? oh, I don't who he was, why bring up God in this topic? my talent is for my talent alone, and I don't believe he gave talents to people, man alone is gifted itself.... nobody gave it, it just happened.

I smiled at him and he tells me that I'll be great someday, but who knows?

Minutes later, after our old man neighbor left, I noticed a mailman heading at our gate house. I peeped in to see if he will really send a letter in our house and confirmed, he dropped a letter in our mailbox. Because of confusion, I wonder what or for whom the letter was, when the mailman left, I slowly turn to the mailbox to get the letter, when I get it, I read for whom it was adressed and I was stunned.

To: Phaul it says...

"What is this?" I sigh disgustingly then Isaiah saw me holding the letter...

"Hey bro, what are you doing huh? is that letter for you?" he asked...

"Yeah, I don't know who is the sender, it was adressed to me bro, maybe I'll read it when I get inside."

I have no idea who send me the letter. If this was the same letter again from that religious moron, well I had to dump it in the trash can again but I have to make an instagram account first and continue my drawing. Once I get inside the house I'm going to read this letter from a nobody but addressed to me.

Meanwhile, I check my phone for a wifi signal.

"Uh! there's no connection, this is a big no way!" then water droplets from the sky poured into my skin, it's raining.

I headed inside our house, the letter I am holding is slightly wet because of the rain, so will I able to read it or not? I don't know.

Isaiah handed me a towel for me to dry myself.

"That's what you get from being an Emo dude! haha!" he said.

"I'm not an emo okay, I'm just contemplating outside, that drawing stuff, you know I had the ability right.." I said in response.

"Yeah, and we are opposite, I like music and you don't like it, I'm not good in arts while you nailed it, oh by the way bro, what's with that letter huh?" Isaiah pointed at the letter I am holding.

"Uhm, I have no idea, maybe I read it inside my room, maybe this is from an admirer, I don't know, I have no idea..." I gasp an air and walk past into my room.

"Just be sure to take a medicine , you might get sick after being soaked in the rain..." Isaiah said.

"Oh yes, thanks for reminding me bro...." I said...

After taking a bath and putting my clothes on... I headed to my study table where the letter was in.

I opened it and to my dismay again, it was a letter from a Jesus Freak...

The letter says....

Hello Phaul, today is the day of your Salvation

ACT NOW!

ABC'S to Eternity (Steps)

A- Admit that you are a sinner and is willing to turn away from all your sins.

B- Believe that Jesus is the only way to heaven, not religion, not good works, not wealth, not human knowledge, not anything from the human effort or from the world.

C- Confess that Jesus is your Personal Lord and Savior.

Prayer of Faith:

Lord, I am a sinner and deserved death.

Today, i surrender my life to you.

Please forgive all my sins.

I decided to accept Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord.

I believe I am now free from the bondage of sin.

Lord guide me to the path of abundant life.

AMEN.

I didn't see that coming, what is this salvation all about? this must be kidding me, there's no "From", meaning, no sender, no I am a Child of God, but whoever sends this , he/she is stupid. So does that freak think he could brainwash me with this piece of sh**, NO WAY!

ACT NOW? No way!

So I decided to share it again with my friends, I took a photo of the letter and tried to post it in my twitter account...

*click...

"Ughhhhh!, the connection pisses me off again, no internet connection!" I sigh in disgust.

So what am I gonna do with this letter?

I decided to let Isaiah read the letter ....

I headed towards his room....I bet he's studying...

*knock knock

"Whos there?" Isaiah asked...

"It's me your true love haha!" I jokingly said...

"Come in bro, what do you want from me?" He said as I entered his room...

I laughed so hard while handing him the letter, "I don't have any idea who send this to me, but I think I'm going crazy over this letter thing from God... you better read this..." I handed him the letter and he smiled back...

Aftrer reading it loudly he applauded "So are you going to accept Jesus in your life now?"

Haha! what a question!

"If not? will I be going to hell dude?" I asked him...

He smiled at me...

"You know what bro, I don't know if you have FAITH like us Christians but for us, if you do not accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior through faith alone before you die, you will end up going to hell..."

"I already know that, Nuns and Sisters in our school taught us that but I wonder what hell looks like? maybe I'll be dump there because I am bad... what do you think?" I sigh.

"You know what, I can't change the way you think or believe dude, but I know someday you will encounter God, in a most unexpected way..." He said.

"That's nonsense.." I said...

"Yeah, I know it sounds nonsense to you but for us it isn't...just remember that I can't change you but I can love you, please do remember that.."

"Look Isaiah, I'm not here to argue with you any longer, I'm not accepting your imaginary friend even if how many times you tell me to turn to him... maybe I just belong to hell..." I said ...

"No, I will not let you go in there..." He said...

"Stop this okay, I'm not buying your story, and whoever sends that sh** on me (pointing on the letter), sorry but I prefer to be burned in that hot sulfur than believing, accepting have faith on your imaginary, non existing friend, cause if he's real, why he doesn't save my parents? is he a God of PRO CHOICE? He is not true.... nothing but a fiction!" I answered rudely and walked away in Isaiahs room....