Chapter Nineteen: Changed Life

10 years later....

Who would have thought that I've become like this now? An author, Philanthropist, Evangelist and Motivator? All of this is from God, he deserves all the praises not me. Everything is possible for the Lord. If you believe and have faith. What really happened to me 10 years ago? All I can say is that, it was a miracle from God.

A lot of people are looking up to me now, they tell me I've inspired them to become a true woman and man of God. Well, I'm just God's instrument. I'm just a sinner saved by God's goods grace. Yes I have a painful past, a tragic attitude, a very bad history but God gave me more than I could ever imagine. I am the worst of all sinners but when I plead for God's forgiveness he listened to my cries and let me live. I am not who I am today without Him. I am very lost without my savior.

God teach me how to love and His love changed me. That's a reality. No people can change you the way God can. His love is amazing and He is real. I thought he wasn't real before, I thought he is just a joke but he choose me to be His own. I didn't chose Him but he chose me and I feel so very blessed to be used by the most omnipotent of all.

Without the sacrifice of a lamb I shouldn't be here now. His blood was shed for me for me to be able to live. I am just a filthy rag but he washed all away my sins as I repent. I fully surrendered my life to Him when he gave me a second chance to breath. I thought I will be dead and be sent to Hell Forever but He came to me, rescued me, loved me so much. His intentions were pure and I am so ashamed of my old self for letting Him down.

"Hello Mr. Key, someone is looking out for you, will I let the visitor came in?" asked my personal assistant.

I'm working in a successful Christian publishing company and I am one of the editorial staff. I have my own office and I am known throughout the world because of my story. My famous book was entitled "The Love story of God and Me", it was distributed worldwide and translated in many different languages but I don't call myself famous and I am not bragging about it because all the glory and honor belongs to God. It was one of the best selling Christian books of all times, opening the minds of all people about the reality of God. That you can't get to know Him if you have no relationship with Him. It was a blissful book actually, my thoughts are not my thoughts anymore, it was filled by the Holy Spirit. I don't really like it when someone is praising me, I not really good. God is good. Sometimes people are telling me that I am only using the name of God but that was not true. God is using me for His glory not for my own glory because I have learned and realize from God that this life is not about me, it's all about Him.

"Who would it be?" I said in my mind.

Then the visitor came in, and I smiled when he entered my office.

"What's up man!" I stood up from my chair and hugged Isaiah. It's been a long time since we parted our ways. After 8 years we've seen each other again. Isaiah is now a successful surgeon, happily married and with 2 kids, a boy and a girl. We haven't seen for too long because after my miracle ressurection, my life suddenly changed.

Moreover, Mom and Dad already passed away because of a fatal car accident 8 years ago. It was a tough decision between me and Isaiah to go and live on separate ways. Mom and Dad leave their wealth to me and Isaiah. But I hesitated to own what they wanted me to own because I have no right and I am just an adopted child. But Isaiah was very kind hearted person, he give me ateast 1/4 of their wealth, He said that I am already a part of their family, all their belongings belongs to me also.

After graduation, Isaiah decided to pursue a Bachelors degree in Ontario, Canada while I am spending my lifetime in the Philippines. We are contacting each other despite of a long distance. I pursued AB Philosophy and AB Theology in Ateneo De Manila University. I want to study and know God more that's why I choose the two courses. I also learned from Isaiah that he passed the National Medical Admission Test in Canada with a high rating. He also qualified for a Medicine scholarship and pursued medicine in Detroit, Chicago.

For the mean time, If you'd asked me about the red girl, she is my long lost sister. Are you shocked? Me too but that was before. She is already dead. I realized it when I visited my true Mom and Dad's grave. Beside their grave was an unnamed grave and she suddenly showed up to me as a spirit. I know it sounds creepy but she tells me everything about her. Her name was Mhagdalene, she's very pretty and resembled a lot like Dad.

She died in a most horrible manner, her purpose of seeing me is for me to be able to help her case. She was found dead on the canal, left there after being raped a multiple times. She had also blade slits on her throat. I really cried after what happened to her. I never knew her because Dad can't believe that she was her daughter. My Mom had to hide her from our relatives but she was lost. She's too young to die but I know she is in Heaven with God now. I can't see her anymore today because after many years she found her peace and she thanked me for helping her. I miss my baby Sister, I pray I could have known her more but God has a purpose of taking her life away easily. Someday we will meet in Heaven again.

"So this is your new life now huh, I'm so happy for you my brother!" Isaiah said while congratulating me and shaking my hand.

"It's not all about me at all, It's all about God Isaiah." I replied and I let him sit on the couch.

"Yeah that's right, I also read your bestselling book bro, it was touching, amazing, I let my kids read it to ,they are grown up already." He said.

"Wow that was cool!" I replied.

"By the way bro, I just came here to tell you about our plans tomorrow." He added.

I don't have any idea what plans Isaiah is talking about but I guess it's for the good from the tone of his voice.

"Remember Kate?" He asked.

Kate. I miss her.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I almost forgot, Oh my God, I'm really sorry Kate" and I sigh.