Chapter Seventeen: An Encounter with God

My operation is still going on and I have seen my other classmates came in the hospital to see me. I appreciate their effort to visit me. There's Ashter, Keila, Robyn, Liv, Rainbow and Glimmy.

Then, Kate and Isaiah led them and let them see me in the transparent mirrors of the operating room. But, the Doctors began panicking when they notice that my blood pressure was getting low and my heart is beating so slow....

"He should live, I'm sad seeing him like this." Glimmy said with a sad expression in her eyes, she wanted to sob but hold it back anyway. She can't afford to see me struggling. I am very sorry Glimmy.

"Yes, he should" added Rainbow.

But all of them began standing when they saw Doctors who were struggling to make me live. They've heard them saying, "His heart beat is fading, let the boy live, let him live."

I suddenly heared that my lifeline is ringing, instead of hearing my heart beating, it slowly and slowly degrades. Flat lines are ahead.

"C'mon Paul, you have to live, don't give up this time." My boy best friend in the name of Ashter said.

They are cheering me to live outside the operating room but I am hopeless. I am dying. I can't afford to see the Doctors saving my tortured body, so lifeless and lost. Then I departed the area where I am being operated on. I am nothing but a lifeless individual right now.

I go outside the hospital, I want to stay away from the hospital. I can't take to see my friends worrying faces, crying, sobbing, aching: it breaks my heart and soul.

I am just a spirit now. I wanted to shout. I wanted to scream but it's all worthless. Then I remembered my friends telling me about God. Why he let this happen to me? I blame him for everything, for my parents death and now my death. If he truly exist, he will save those who are poor, those who are sick, those who are victims of accident, I have now proven that there is no God at all.

After a briswalk away from the Hospital, I found a place to stay and it is on the Peace Park where white doves are plenty. There are benches too in the park and I decided to sit on one of the benches for me to rest and think my life over.

Maybe I am dead now. My friends, mom, dad, Isaiah, Kate must have been sobbing now, crying for my death. I have no clue what happened to me now and then suddenly someone tapped my shoulders from the back.

When I looked at the man who tapped my back I can't barely recognize His face because it was so shining. "Who the hell are you?" I sigh.

Then the light on His face faded, "I am God"

I am shocked. "What?" I waved away His hand on my shoulders and from a sitting position I stand to face the man.

He wores a robe, He looks like an angel. He is like a diamond that is shining. I have no idea who this man was but He is freaking me out.

"Hello Phaul" and the Man smiled at me but my eyesight is slowly degrading till I can't see anymore.

I touch my eyes "Wha-wha-whaats happenin' to me? Why I can't see?"

Then I talk to the man in front of me "Who the hell are you again? Did you do this? Can you help me to take back my eyesight again, oh no! I am doomed!"

I am still touching my eyes. I am really disappointed right now. All I can see is black.

"Yes, I can help you. I told you earlier that I am God, but why Phaul? Why do you hate me? Why do you despise me?" The man said.

Huh? What did he say again? He is God? Haha, he is kidding me right. Funny, very funny.

"Don't make fun of me Man, God is not real! Stop saying nonsense!" I said.

"You are blaming me for the death of your parents, but they are in a safe place now, Iv'e already forgiven your Father for what he have done to your mother, He came to me and plead for forgiveness, He was supposed to be sent to Hell but He repented to me, I pray that you do the same Phaul, it's not yet late to change your ways, come to me, come back to me, you are my child" the man said.

I sigh in disgust after what he utter to me.

"You know what, this is nonsense, how can I believe you? your just a fiction! who just came from a motherf****** book, your not real, you are not real! this is just a trick, you are not true! Just get lost! You don't know what I am feeling right now!"

Then I slowly walked away from the man, but damn I can't see, All I see is darkness, sh** this life!

But as I slowly walking away, the man hold my Hand and He hugged me. What the f***!

"You are gay man! Don't touch me!" I pushed away the man then I ran far away from Him, still I can't see, I bumped to a different kind of people and they are so mad at me then out of nowhere I suddenly feel a drop of water above, rain started falling from the sky, touching my bare skin. I didn't wear any jacket, just my normal civilian attire. I'm dead right but why can I still feel the coldness of rain? Why people can feel me bumping from them? What I'm gonna do now? I am completely lost.

I don't know where I'll go, I don't know where I'd be, I can't see, it's so dark, I miss Mom, Dad, Isaiah, Kate, My Friends, I supposed to graduate in Middle School this year but my dreams are completely shattered. I am dead now. I do not exist anymore and it makes me sad.

Then after a long walk, I realize that the place where I am in is very quite, all I can here is the raindrops. I noticed also that I am landed now on a soil not on the road, I can sense that it is so muddy because of the rain, I am partially wet but I heard the thunders roar, the drops of rain becomes more and more making me so wet, my T-shirt, my pants, my shoes were wet, where I'm gonna be now?