Chapter Eleven: The Accused

Talking to Kate yesterday was epic. I mean, I don't know why I listen to her about those Godly things, faith and spiritual stuff. I've never been spiritual my whole life, I pity her situation, she empathize with my loss too.

I'm glad, Nun and Sisters are taking good care of her always. She dreamed of becoming a Nun someday too. I think we can be best of friends.

Kate Calling....

Me: Hello Kate?

Kate: Uhm, I'm coming to school today and I have something to tell you.

Me: Okay (But in reality I'm so happy today, my crush called me and she said she has something to tell me) I guess this is the start of something new, haha I'm so assuming.

In School....

I noticed vandalisms everywhere, the vandal says "Christianity will end", "God is Dead", "Religion is a Lie". Feels like I want to vandal something too. I don't know who did this but I like it. The school becomes more artistic and not boring. Students gathered everywhere near the vandalisms and posts it in their social media accounts. I took photos of it too and upload it in my accounts. This is pretty cool and awesome, whoever did this, I salute him/her.

Suddenly, after taking some pictures, my classmate in the name of Glory approached me and tells me that the Principal is looking for me and I sighed "FOR WHAT?"

"Just see for yourself Bro...." she said.

Then I headed to the Principals office.

When I saw her face inside the office, it looks so horrible. What have I done wrong? her table is so full of pictures, pictures about the massive vandalism outside. Maybe she gets angry because it makes the school ugly but for me it makes the school great.

"A concerned student reported me that you did this terrible thing Mr. Key, I will be calling your parents for this matter..." she said.

"Wow, haha, I didn't see it coming, why are you accusing me of something I didn't do? If you are truly are a Christian, you wouldn't accuse me like that Mrs. Principal." I said in disgust.

Whoever that concerned student is stupid, so stupid.

"I am not accusing you, they send me evidence that you did it, you try to see this Mr. Key..."

She handed me a picture but that picture was long years ago, I use to vandal stuffs and my unbelief in the classrooms, terraces, buildings, halls, audio visual rooms in my latter school before I was transferred here.

This is plain stupid. Accusing me just because I am an unbeliever. This doesn't make any sense at all.

"Ok I did it, are you happy now?" I lied but the truth is, I never did it. Whoever did it was a fool.

After our principal talked to me and accused me of doing something wrong, I burst out my feelings in the social media.

Facebook Status: The one who did the vandals was me, are you happy now?

Kate: Hey Phaul, what's up?

Me: (Pretending to smile at Kate) So have you read my status on Facebook?

Kate: Nope, why what happened?

Me: Just see for yourself ( and I walked out from her gaze)

Kate: Wait Phaul.....

but I already left her.....

I decided to boycott my class today. I'm so tired and I don't feel like going to our classroom and face my teachers. I know they will humiliate me for that stupid thing that I didn't do. I decided to visit my favorite place and that is in the cemetery. It's my favorite hiding place, its better to talk to the dead than to talk to people. I can't see ghosts but I do believe in ghosts.

Drops of rain starts to touch my skin and then it became not just a drop but a heavy rain with thunder. I decided to shed myself in a small chapel inside the cemetery. I have no choice but to stay here inside my best friends place haha! oops God is my enemy.

If God is true, If I will say "stop the rain Lord", he will make it stop...

Then I shouted

"GOD, PLEASE STOP THE RAIN!"

Then lightning strikes when I utter those words, the rain didn't stop, therefore God is not true. If God is all powerful, why didn't he heard me? I sit in the pew for me to take a rest and wait for the heavy rain to stop.

After a few minutes, I saw a woman in red, I think she is older than me, she wears dolly shoes and her hair was as black as a charcoal. Part of her was soaked in the rain. I just stared at her lovely face, she looks like a barbie doll.

She approached me first...

Lady in Red: Hello, uhm may I know your name and what are you doing here? were both soaked in the rain , nice to meet you.... (she gestured her left hand)

Me: Oh, hello, I'm Phaul and I'm visiting my uncle here (I lied)

Lady in Red: Oh, what year did he died?

Me: I'm just joking around, I'm here because this is my favorite hideout.

Lady in Red: Hideout? You're extremely weird coz this place is my favorite

Me: Yeah, bigtime...

My packbag is slighty wet due to the rain but gladly my extra P.E T'shirt is dry so I lend my shirt to the girl.

Me: Hey! use this and dry yourself, it's clean, don't worry.

Lady in Red: Thanks!

Me: By the way, why are you here also?

Lady in Red: Uhm, I'm here to visit my Parents.

Me: They're dead? alive?

Lady in Red: They're just sleeping, I know someday we will be together again.

Me: So they're dead right? I'm sorry.

Lady in Red: You don't have to say sorry.

Me: I feel you, my parent's were gone too, but I don't know where are there, I mean what cemetery they are now, I was young when they died.

Lady in Red: Oh I'm so sorry to hear that.

Me: It's okay.

Suddenly, the lady in red gave me my P.E T-shirt, and she said "I will not be staying long here, and I don't care If I get wet with the rain."

Me: But you will be sick if you get soaked in the rain again?

But to my disappointment, she never listened to me. Maybe she was just shy to me or something, she's really weird for leaving me like that.

Then my phone rang, it'was Isaiah.

Isaiah: Phaul? where are you now? I am worried about you.

Me: Can you fetch me here in the cemetery?

Isaiah: What? in the cemetery? what are you doing there?