Chapter Fourteen: Letters and Accident

I don't really like the way Kate brushed me off and left me in the canteen, if she's really a Christian she wouldn't act like that, like her GOD she's so stupid too, I'm not going to ask her out in the prom anymore. It's plain nonsense to ask a girl out and who is angry with me.

Meanwhile to ease the hate here in my heart, I just express what Kate had done to me by a status in Facebook but I did not mention a name. I think this is going to be world war.

I wrote:

If you are truly a Christian, you wouldn't brush me off like that. You know who you are. I don't like you anymore. I would've ask you to the prom, but just like other Christian out there, you are a hypocrite! Stupid!

Then minutes later, hundreds of likes liked my status and my message box was filled with questions like, who ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? and I just replied with "SECRET"

I think everyone saw my posts because as I go into my locker, they are staring up at me. Some girls are asking me too if whom did I meant in that post. I didn't tag Kate because I know and I bet she will going to read and I don't care about her anymore, I don't care about her beliefs, she's stupid!

Then suddenly someone tapped me in the arms... it was Isaiah...

Isaiah: What happened to you and KATE? I know that it's her, I mean in your status right?

Me: It's none of your business Isaiah, she is plain stupid, period!

Isaiah: Nope she's not.

Me: And you are stupid too...

Isaiah: What you tell me is not my reality, it's yours.

Me: Are you going to fight with me again with a trash talk man? Fine you win!

Isaiah: You know what, don't act like that, Kate is a woman, she deserves respect too.

Me: I tell you she's stupid... stupid as f***

Isaiah: You know what, I understand you, but from what you did , do you think you and Kate will gonna be reconciled? you're very immature. You should have tell her in front of her face what you wrote in your status.

Me: Just get lost man, I don't need your opinion!

Then I opened my locker, after opening it, s*** again! I was flooded again by nonsense, letters all over my locker! this is insane! Many of my co schoolmates saw the letter and sigh "What was that?"

Isaiah: See?

Then Isaiah left me with so many letters on the floor.

I pick the letters and slid it in my pack bag, I don't have any idea who did this again. It's like I'M VERY UNFORTUNATE TODAY.

Then when I checked on my phone, Kate replied to my status...

"Whatever you say, I don't care."

Many people like her reply more than my status. Some people commented to her comment with, "Are you at war with Phaul, Kate?" "Is this world war 3?" "I smell something bad here", "The official theme song of the two is bad blood haha!" "Oh it's so sad to think about the good times, you and I"

It's funny reading their comments.

I decided not to talk to anyone about my status anymore, they keep on questioning me about it. I don't care about Isaiah anymore, I don't care about all of them. I am me, always on the top.

Then I heard that the head principal called out all the seniors to be at the gymnasium for our general meeting this 5 pm. After packing all the letters in my bag, I decided to go now to my second class which is Analytical Geometry and Calculus, and Kate is one of my classmates. I am 5 minutes late. This is going to be an epic face to face with that stupid girl.

"Sorry Ma'am, I am late!" I exclaimed while barging in our Math classroom. Every eye is on me, except for the girl sitting in front which is my enemy and that is Kate. Well, I really don't care about her now. I shouldn't waste my time on her.

"Okay sit down Mr. Key, by the way why are you late?" asked our teacher.

"Uhm, I have to fix my things in my locker Ma'am, sorry If I came in late" I said.

"Okay, let's continue our lesson..."

After our lesson, my classmates were asking me again what happened to me and Kate and I just tell them to get over it. My status becomes contagious after I post it and some were on my side while some on Kate's side. I just tell them stupid things about Her, like she is just using the name of the Nuns to gain sympathy and she becomes an Honor student because of the Head principals help. She don't deserve to be on top.

Then i finally got the courage to talk to her face to face, she must be very angry right now.

Me: So hows life huh?

Kate: What do you want?

Me: Are you butt hurt now?

Kate: Nope

Me: Why can't you be yourself huh?

Kate: You know what, I pity you, posting something like that makes you an attention seeker, your parents wouldn't be proud of you speaking nonsense to other people. I know your Mom and Your Dad and if I tell them what are you doing here, they would be upset with you. Just learn to grow up and have some maturity dude.

Me: You....

But she didn't let me finish my talk.

After that, I tell my friends how ugly her attitude is, in the canteen, some of my friends gathered in circle and they believed me. Haha! that's how powerful I am. In our school there are different types of people, yes we are in a Christian school, but some of us are Atheist, Agnostics, Non-Believers, others denominational, other's religious, other's non-religious, some are true Christians while others are fake Christians.

Then a friend of Kate barge in to interrupt me.

Keila: So what is this all about?

Me: It's non of your business, get lost Keila!

Keila: You know what talking about people won't make you look good, it's pathetic how you guys spending much time listening to a liar in front of you , it's nonsense

My defender: Just get out here and look for some place to vent Keila, it's our group and nobody said that you have to barge in, just get lost!

Bimb: Yeah! besides we don't need your opinion!

Lhiam: Just go to your fake friend Kate, we don't need you to tell us those things, it's stupid!

Keila looked at me and she tells me this.

Keila: Just be careful, your death awaits you once you get out of the gates from this school, it's gonna be your end, you should repent.

I just laugh at her, is that a joke? I don't care if I die, I know that I am going to Hell already.