Chapter Eight: Finding Kate

After our argument last night, I don't have the courage to say any word to Isaiah. I feel like I'm going to snob him today but not forever. By the way, you know what I did to the letter, I throw it. I HAVE NO TIME FOR THAT SALVATION THING. I don't care about eternity, all I am living for is for myself.

I'm glad to know that the wifi signal here in school is amazing, and I succeeded in my plan in making an instagram account again. My first post wast a hit, I encourage all who wanted a debate if God really exists.

I also use the hashtags Godsnotdead, Godisnothere, GodsImaginary.

I posted a picture about God as an imaginary friend, but I tweeted first to get followers on my instagram.

Hey guys, check out my new instagram account, feel free to follow me at username PhaullenAngel... then minutes later I received a lot of retweets and favorites and within 30 minutes I have 400 followers in instagram. How great am I? haha!

What will be my next post again? then suddenly...

"Hey, I heard you make an instagram account, so is that account a bashing account again to God?"

Kate surprised me with her presence.

"Mind your own business, not mine Ok?" I said.

Last night Isaiah pissed me off and now there's Kate. The Jesus Freaks! oh c'mon

"No..." she said.

"Yes? I can do whatever I want and do" I said.

By the way we are at the school library... doing our respective activities. Graduation is fast approaching, were busy doing this and that.

"You know what instead of saying nonsense to my God, why not inspire people instead? there's a lot of depressed people out there who needs encouragement..." she protested but her voice is a hush because we might be scolded by the librarian.

"And you know what, Leave me alone with this, I told you a million times, I can do everything that I want , so stop arguing with me okay" I told her...

"You know what, I just wonder, Sorry to ask this dude but If you really don't believe in our God, why do you waste your time bashing him? I mean, you bash him on twitter, your tumblr, it doesn't make any sense at all..." she said...

The librarian noticed us and she said "Shhhh...."

"I told you mind your own business!" I said

"I'm warning you Mr. Key and Kate..."

Kate looked at me in a horrible way... but minutes later she suddenly act like she's out of breathe...

She had a hard time gasping for air...

"Hey, what's happening to you?" I asked..

"Hey, Hey, nice acting skills Kate..."

"I n----n---n---n..." she said...

and then she collapsed... few student's encircled Kate whe she collapsed and I carry her...

In the hospital...

"Doc, everyday I get curious, I know she's sick, can you tell me what's happening to her?" I asked the Doctor about her condition.

"She's asthmatic..." the Doctor replied.

The Doctor then slid a medicine in Kate's dextrose.

"I hope she gets better, I'm really worried about her..." I exclaimed.

"Don't worry I'll do anything for her to feel okay.." he said then the bell rang for our fourth period class which is Mathematics...

The Doctor looked at me and he said "Your class is still going on, you can go now, don't worry I'll take care if her.."

"Please do take care of her Doc, I'll be back onced I finished the class..." I said...

"Yeah Sure..."

Everybody knows that Kate collapsed...

Even our teachers wondered how she is doing now... but I know she is fine,

Isaiah and my other friends wanted to visit Kate again, wondering if she's okay. I don't have the guts to talk to Isaiah after what had happened to us. I just tell them that I am responsible for Kate's attack, and I tell them it's not good for her to have many watcher's or visitors, I tell them that Kate is asthmatic and they'd understand my reason.

After our Mathematics, I barged in again in our School clinic... I asked the Doctor where she is.

"Doc, why isn't she here? I thought you take care of her?" I asked her.

The Doctor looked at my James Dean glossy eyes.

"I send her home to rest in the convent" He replied.

"The truth is I don't know where and what convent she lives, we were never close, I am just a bully, but I wan't to know her condition, can you tell me where is her address?" I asked again.

Then a bunch of girls barged in inside the Doctors private office.

"Hello Doc!" Blumei exclaimed. There were three of them, I know them all, Blumei the red haired girl, sophomore, Cyathea, blacked haired genius, weird, who is a junior and Ipomoea which is also a sophomore. They are called the brattys, they came from respected families and they also lived in Heaven is Here Villa but our home is 5 blocks away from their respective houses.

The Doctor just hand me a paper, he wrote there Kate's address. I know that Kate is living in a convent, but its far away from school and it's private.

"Thanks Doc!" I said.

"No problem" he replied.

"What exactly are you doing here Phaul? are you not feeling well?" asked Ipomoea

"Uhm, no I uhm.... I had a surprise appointment with Dr. Lhewis that's why I am here..." I said...

"Ah..." they replied in Chorus...

The three girls wave me a goodbye after I decided to get out from Doc's office.

The truth is I don't know what convent Kate's home is. I know her second home was run by Nuns and Sisters and I need to find out where she exactly lived. I always saw her in our Chapel, she's an altar girl, she serves when mass is offered.

It was addressed as Mother Theresa Chapel,143 Eternal Life Guaranteed Street.

I texted Isaiah that I will come home late.

But to my dismay, after texting Isaiah, someone handed me a letter from a cute boy. The heck, a letter again?