Chapter Four: Phonecall

I don't know but I started the day smiling even if I received a nonsense letter to that senseless nobody. Whoever he or she was, I have no time for his or her nasty, irrelevant dramas, verses, jokes, letters of salvation whatsoever.

Then I get up in my bed, the one thing I wanted to do is to stare at myself in the mirror, I should trim my hair, I look like Harry Styles not taking a bath for over a decade. I decided then to take a shower, after taking a shower I remembered Kate for a moment, we will have a moment today at the library and I am very excited about it. After fixing myself with my uniform on, I stared at the mirror again and tell this to myself: "Don't be deceived by them, people are fools. Don't even believed in their God, its not cool "

I realize that still, I am super handsome while looking at the mirror, no wonder girls have a huge crush on a dope unbeliever like me and I'm bragging about it. Hate me but this is me. I love bragging about myself.

Ok let's tweet about that shitty letter..

By the way, my account is connected to my other accounts such as tumblr, Instagram, facebook, and others.

My user name is @PhaullenAngel , feel free to follow, add me and I tweeted this one:

A JESUS FREAK SEND ME A LETTER, TOO BAD BEFORE OPENING IT I THROW IT ALREADY IN THE TRASH. Haha!

#SorrynotSorry

2k retweets, 1.5k favorites

Minutes later, somebody replied to my tweet.

Reading a reply from @JESUSFREAK

I clicked my notification button, and read the reply..

@PhaullenAngel, How did you know that the letter sender is a Jesus Freak? I bet you read that one. God Bless You Phaul.

4k retweets, 5.5k favorites

Who the heck is this one? The freak has more retweets and favorites than me, Maybe this is the one who send me the letter, how did he or she knew about the letter?

So my rudeness get it on again...

God Bless Your M****t F** Face!

Then later @JESUSFREAK replied to my rudeness

@PhaullenAngel, God Bless You for reading the letter, you may mock GOD a million times but I know someday you will change.

I only laughed at @JESUSFREAK replies..

I'm blocking you, your nonsense. I replied

Then I blocked and muted @JESUSFREAK user

Finally no one will debug me but minutes later a lot of other God Freak commented on my tweets , this is not new to me anymore buy its disgusting so I decided to deactivate my account for a moment, my notifications makes my twitter feed explode, damn those God Freaks! They are making me mad.

I have no time for this s**t so after deactivating my account I removed the battery of my phone.

A silent knock on my door came...

"Phaul it's time for breakfast" says our Maid.

"Uhm, yeah, I'll just go down later ,I'm just fixing my things here"

"Ok Sir Phaul, Sir Isaiah is already down there, will I tell him to wait for you?" She mumbled.

"Yup."

Then later came, while going downstairs, I can clearly see Isaiah's bright handsome face. He smiled at me while I am walking through our dining table.

"Can you tell me about the letter?" He sighed.

"I'm trending again." I replied.

"Yes but you deactivated your account, why?" He asked.

"Am I obliged to answer your question? Maybe no" I replied while sitting at our dining table. I never met his gaze face to face, I don't want to get pissed again.

"Ok, I'll never debug you again about your tweets, by the way Mom and Dad is out of the country, its all of a sudden, and mom told me to tell it to you. They go to Africa for charity works, they'll come back next week so you'll better take care of me while they're not here big bro" Isaiah said.

"Ok as you wish, by the way, can't I come in the mass today?" Today we will be having a mass, everybody is invited, teachers, all students from year level, supervisor, guidance councelors, cause last month a super typhoon visited the country and we are commanded to attend to a special mass to offer prayers, to give tithes, to give love to the victims but I don't feel like it, maybe I'll do it out of respect but love? nah I don't think so. Maybe a little.

After finishing the breakfast, we continued to talk again...

"It's up to you, but you better come, Kate will sing for the opening salvo." Isaiah replied.

I met his gaze and I blush a little, and then I smiled at Isaiah.

"What's the stare and smile for Mr. Phaul?" Isaiah stared at him seriously.

"I know you know my secret right?" I sighed.

"Of course, we share secrets together since we were young,first love, everything, just like Jonathan and David, just take care of Kate ok, and don't bully her again, maybe up until now you haven't say sorry to her aren't you?" Isaiah looked straight to my eyes.

"Sir are we going now?" Our driver asked us out.

"Maybe we should continue talking about it in the car Bro." I exclaimed.

"Ok, let's go" he said.

Before leaving home, Isaiah told our lady maid named Thootsie to clean the house cause some of my classmates will be having their group study for the upcoming final term exams.

After finishing our breakfast Isaiah and I prepare our things for school and ride on Mom and Dads Ford Car.

In the Car..,

"Actually bro, Kate asked me out in the library, maybe this is the time I get to know her more, I'm glad she's not like other girls out there who have beauty but no substance. She's not mean, she's still sweet and kindhearted. I'm glad she's not a hardcore snob." I said.

"Nope, she's not, maybe she wanted to make it with you too, remember the time you post her pictures on the social media while she had those saliva on her cheeks when we were still sophomores? It humiliated her greatly. And all of your bullies... " Isaiah revealed my clumsiness before, poor Kate. I can't help myself but laugh about those times that I'd bully her.

"Haha, I know, and I could still remember her reaction, she's still cute when she's mad, she even pour me out a hot coffee in my uniform at the school cafeteria because of what had happened, but I never said sorry to her, haha!" I sighed laughing.

"Maybe now is the time for you both." Isaiah said

"Maybe Yes, Maybe No."

After 30 minutes, finally were at school. I'm glad were not late comers, were early birds. We then go to our respective lockers, as usual I am the topic trend again in school because of my posts and some approached me again.

"So how's the letter Phaul?" They asked.

"I flushed it in the toilet bowl, it's not worthy to read anyway." I jokingly replied them while I'm opening my locker but much to my dismay a letter again pop out when I opened it.

"Sucks! Letter again?"