Chapter Twelve: Weekend and Letters

Isaiah: Why did you boycott the class yesterday? Kate is worried about you , she said you left her, are you pissed?

Me and Isaiah were at the Kitchen, I am hungry, I haven't eaten my breakfast yet and it's weekend. Mom and Dad still on a trip. They say, they'd be back next month.

Me: Yes, I'm pissed. I didn't do it man! I mean I didn't do that vandal thing.

Whoever did that was great but it wasn't me. I am just a victim.

Isaiah: I know, so where have you been the whole time?

Me: In the cemetery

I get a spoonful of cereals and fresh milk in our refrigerator and I sit in front of Isaiah in our dining table and he looked at me terribly while eating veggies.

Isaiah: What?

Me: I talk to the dead

He laughs.

Isaiah: You're creepy

I am always creepy.

Me: I can see ghost

Isaiah: You're joking right?

Me: Just don't bother to ask me why I go there. So what did you tackle yesterday in the class?

Isaiah: About the Prom

Me: Prom sucks!

Isaiah: You Should go

Then Isaiah finished eating the veggies and put it in the sink.

Isaiah: You should go there and ask Kate to be your partner, and apologize for your actions.

Then Isaiah leave me alone in the dining area, left me wondering If I should ask Kate to go to the Prom. To be Honest, I hate prom. I am not into such things because for me it's boring but because of Kate, I think I might go there.

I hear the doorbell rang and I think it's a visitor. I left my cereals in the dining table and see if who it was and then when I opened the door, the mailman handed me a letter. Damn.

Me to the Mailman: For who?

Mailman: It's addressed to you.

So is this a letter from God? Again? I see it's a plain white letter enveloped with my name on the back. Disgusting, I sighed. Science is always greater than this piece of paper coming from a non existing man.

Moreover, Isaiah have an appointment meeting with my other schoolmates since He is part of many organizations in school. I bet they'll have a practice again in the Dancing Committee. So I planned to stay here at home for me to realize some things and to upload tons of pictures in my twitter, tumblr, facebook, wattpad, quotev and other social media accounts.

I can solo our house now, I can listen now to heavy rock metal music, and I can post whatever I want in my accounts. This is my day! but how about the letter? Nah! Okay I'm going to make fun of it and posts it in my Facebook account and let's see how many morons will react to the stupid letter.

"Bye" Isaiah sighed and looked at me to bid His goodbye and he added "Just take care of our house and don't do something stupid okay?" He bought with Him his pack bag. My brother is a dancer, while me? untalented nonbeliever, hated by some, freak person. Oops I'm sorry for degrading myself.

"I can't assure you that, I'm a bad person Dude!" I said, but it was meant to be a joke.

"I know you're kidding, take care Dude!" He said and I shut the door when he decided to leave.

"Yes! This is the moment!"

After Isaiah left the house, I had a grin in my mouth. This is going to be nice. Then I slid backto my room to get the vinyl records I buy in a Music store.