Chapter Fifteen: Sting of Death

I don't know but I find Keila's words very creepy, I know I am not going to die but by the way she said it it feels like a spirit took over her body, it feels like it's not Keila at all, but I just ignore her words because it only stresses me out and besides I don't care If I die. Most of my friends would miss me, they'll will miss me posting in my accounts, they'll miss me because I am such a freak debater of beliefs, and if I die they will never hear me or see me posting again. That's sad.

So if you'd ask me about if I'd believe in Heaven or in Hell, my answer is NO. A lot of people are very stupid to believe in those things , I am not a dumb. I mean, people are so obsessed telling nonsense tales about Heaven, about where your soul would be when you die, I don't get their point. Those religious morons need to shut their mouth and stop talking and bragging about GOD. God is not real. I don't care if I die and I go to hell. Some people tells me that If I die I go to that place with burning sulfur in my body because I blasphemed GOD a lot, they are all idiots! I know it's kinda sucks, but it is really funny. Stupid people all over the world, religious morons, haha! I don't care at them, not at all.

So instead of thinking about nonsense things, I decided to have a jam with my friends tonight at 6 pm. Besides, we were all graduating students and we planned that we will have a get together party but excluding those Christian bi*****, I have a circle of non-believer friends and I am glad that they are my companions for tonight's gala.

"Hey Phaul, can we talk?" a familiar voice called me. By the way I am in front of the school, waiting for a cab to ride on, I don't like to go with Isaiah. Were not okay, I mean just like Kate, were having a world war.

I was shocked to know who it was. It was the girl I met in the cemetery.

"Wow, How? u--u---I mean, how'd did you get here?" I said.

She's wearing again a red dress but with a different style with polka dots on it, she looks like a kid in her outfit, she is wearing dolly shoes and her hair was so black, her pale skin radiates with the rays of the sun.

"I know you are surprised why I am here, I'm really weird right? but you left your I.D in the cemetery, and I plan to return this back to you." she handed me my second year I'D.

I laughed so hard with what I saw. I'm still young looking way back then, until now.

"You're really weird, it's very effort for you to come here, so whose with you red girl?" I said.

She looked at me then smiled, I noticed that her teeth is crooked and so white. But she's still pretty though.

"Yeah, cause I guess you need that, uhm by the way, Is it fun in your school?" she asked.

"Uhm, can we go to a nice place where we could talk, I don't like to stay here, the sun will burn us and I don't want you to get tanned." I said.

She laughed. "Okay"

I decided to take red girl in a nearby cafeteria called "Heaven Scent", what a name but she hesitates to come with me.

"I'm shy, I don't like coffee either, thanks for the offer but I am just here to return your I.D." she said.

"Don't be shy, I am not doing this because of nonsense reasons, and I really want to be to be your friend, so c'mon now!" I said.

She just motioned her body in a hesitant way and tells me that she can't.

"Okay, just wait here okay and I'll buy you a latte?" I said. Then she just nod at me.

After buying a latte, I noticed that the girl in red is already gone. She's really weird, I buy a cup of two I guess I am the only one who will be sipping this one. Then a moment later, I noticed a big truck passed in front of me, I want to cross the street but that truck is just so bad trip making the latte spill over my shirt.

I don't know what made the red girl go, but I forgot to ask her name. She's really mysterious to me and I want to be Her friend. From Her looks, it looks like she is a loner, an Emo, but an angel. Imagine, she have no companion when she returned to me my I.D and I feel so dumb not to ask her name at all. But maybe our paths were gonna cross again.

Minutes later, I noticed an ambulance, police respondents, and student's screaming, people are very traumatizing to see. I don't know what's happening around me. Maybe there's an accident. Maybe there's a car crash. I don't really know. But from what I saw from a distance, there's really an accident meters away from me. I saw ashes, burning, fire.

When I go to the accident site, I was shocked. There's a man lying on the ground, blood all over His body and His features were like mine. He had a uniform like mine but I can't see His face, it's blurred. I don't know who it was but I pity that man. Many people are fussing about the accident, I want to know what really happened.

"I pray that man didn't die, his bruises were very fatal." said one respondent.

Instead of fussing about the accident, I decided to go Home, it's 5:30 already and I want to prepare for our gig tonight.

At Home...

The home was very peaceful, I guess Isaiah is not around yet but I heard His voice somewhere in the Kitchen, he is talking.

I go to the Kitchen but I hide from the walls. I saw His face that is very problematic, he's at our dining table...

"Mom, I'll be okay, let's just pray for Phaul's recovery." he said.

Recovery? what is he talking about?

"I'll be going to the Hospital now to check His condition, Kate is there for a moment.. she was there when the accident happened... " he added.

F***, what is he talking about? Hospital? recovery? this is insane! what's happening to me?

Then I realize something creepy. The red girl, Keila's premonition, my death, the letters, am I now gone? Am I now dead? I don't know, I have no idea, I am here for a while and now I am gone.