Chapter Eighteen: God loves Me

I think I'm going to be sick after being wet by the rain. I just reach out for a tree in the out of nowhere place that I've been. Waving my hand to know if there is someone who could I lean on to. I heard the skies roar, the only music in my head right now are drops of rain and thunder. I don't know what will I do. I'm so cold. So lost. Where Am I now?

Then after touching some logs, I decided to sit on it. Heavy rains are crashing on me. I am not happy about it, about my lofe now. I am dead and I don't know what will happen to my soul. What happened to my body now? Did I die Physically? Then I noticed that I was shaded by someone. I can't feel the drops of rain pouring in my head anymore, who could it be?

"Who are you?" I asked. There was a strange silence for a moment.

"You know who I am Phaul"

It's a very familiar voice. No this isn't happening, sh** it's the same voice who claims to be God.

"F***, what do you want from me? Get lost man, I don't need you!" and I walk away from Him. I'm strucked by the rain again. That man is really weird. While walking out of nowhere in the woods, I am stumbled so many times by the logs scattered in the forest.

"Come back again to me Phaul, I will give you the desires of your heart, I will restore your eyesight, please be mine, don't despise me again, for I am your loving Father" the man said.

The man is really creepy, telling me things I don't want to hear. I ran and I ran just to be far away from that abnormal man. I'm sick of listening to his lies. YOU DON'T EXIST!

"I DON'T NEED A SAVIOR!" I shouted.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MAN!" I added.

"I know you need me, don't deny me Phaul, don't hate me" the man said.

"GET LOST! What's f***king wrong with you man, I don't need a savior, I don't need a God, I don't need to get saved, I don't need your salvation! and that decision is forever! You can't tell me what will I gonna do! Just mind your own business man!" I shouted again.

Then thunders roar again, banging everywhere. I'm afraid, the rain starts pouring again heavily.

"Then are you ready to be sent to Hell Phaul?" He asked.

"Well sent me to Hell now, I don't care! You didn't care for me at all, you are a selfish and brutal God, you didn't save my parents, you didn't!" I exclaimed in anger.

Then there's a strange silence again.

"What now? Why are you silent? Don't fool me a***hole! You think you are powerful? Great? Haha! STAY AWAY FROM ME!

Then he replied..

"Many sinners who don't repent to me go to HELL, rpenet now Phaul, many people didn't abide to me, despise me, ignored me by making sins, now they are burning in a hot sulfur, pleading for me to forgive them again, but I'm sad because their hearts are really far away from me, so as like you but I want you to know Phaul that I can change someone like you, I'll make you an instrument so that people will know me through you, come back to me Phaul...."

This man is really crazy. I told him to shut up already yet he always tell me unnecessary things. I don't care if I go to hell. I don't care If I am a sinner and makes sin. I don't care about the consequences of my actions.

Then I was shocked when the scene changed in an instant. I can feel the hotness of the place where I am in. It is very hot and still I can't see. I feel like I'm being roasted to death. I can't breath well, it was so hot.

"Where Am I ha?" I asked the Man who calls himself God. It's so hot.

"This is the place where I am going to send you if you don't listen to me my Child!" He said.

I am in pain, this is insane! Stop! Stop!

He continued to talk again,

"I will place you here If you will still hardened your heart to me. If you will not repent, this will be your eternal home forever Phaul. There is no turning back..."

Then suddenly I remembered memories of my foster family.... Flashbacks are returning to me again including my classmates memories, laughter, sorrow, happiness. I realize now how important they are to me. If I'll die, then I will be sent here in Hell, there's no more person who could tell them about the reality of Hell.

I also reminisce those times when someone send me the letters. Now I realize that everything the letter sender send and said to me was true. God is true. Can I still repent, I admit I become a monster, I become so blinded by the truth.

Then I also remembered those times that I mocked God a million times in my life, I insulted him, ignore him, don't believe him, spread false things about him, make an effort to hate him on my social media accounts. I realized how heartless I am. I realize that my sins can't save me now, I realize that Hell was true, I hear some people in Hell tells me to be like them, but to their cries I can feel pain and agony.

Kate... I just want to apologize to Kate if I didn't listen to her advice about God. It's already too late, too late to go back again. I am so ashamed of my mistakes, I am a sinner and I deserve to be in Hell. Then a voice in my head tells me to do this....

"Pray Phaul"

Just Pray and have FAITH.

In the Hospital.

"Sorry but we did our best to save them, unfortunately they died" said the Doctor to Phaul's classmates but seconds later, nurses where applauding in the operating room saying "He's alive, He's alive!".

The miracle is about to begin.