Epilogue

Warning: Manga Spoilers 

5 years after graduation, Tendou and (Y/n) now lived in France. With their lives coming together, they were able to secure jobs so that both of them would be able to maintain a stable life living in the foreign country. While Tendou became a chocolatier, (Y/n) became a pâtissier. Their workplaces were conveniently situated close to each other so that the both of them would be able to leave work at the same time and meet up with each other as soon as they could.

With (Y/n) now spending extra time as a result of not finishing a dessert a client purchased for a party, (Y/n) diligently arranged the small pastries on the counter, putting them into a formation croquembouche was usually placed in. As she placed each puff on top of each other, she sighed when she set the last one on.

Picking it up by its bottom tray, she gently set it in the freezer, wanting to preserve it so that she could continue decorating it the next day. Leaving to wash her hands, she gently dried them before taking off her apron and entering the main area of the shop.

"Hey, (N/n)-chan," Tendou greeted, kissing (Y/n) on the cheek, leaning in to hug her.

"Hello, Satori," (Y/n) replied, hugging the boy tiredly.

"C'mon, let's go home~ You look tired," Tendou suggested, tugging (Y/n) by the hand and leaving the homely bakery.

As they walked hand-in-hand down the busy, lighted sidewalk, they enjoyed the ambiance of the capital. With the lively chatter surrounding them, (Y/n) sighed happily to herself, enjoying everything that was going on, as she appreciated loud and public places such as these.

Halting their movements, Tendou reached into the small bag he held, gingerly taking something out so as to not ruin the items inside. Opening the small package, Tendou offered a piece of it to (Y/n), asking her to take a bite.

"It's chocolate. Heh, I made it myself, hope you like it," Tendou fed it to (Y/n), enjoying how she reacted when he raised it to her mouth, waiting for her to part her lips.

Leaning forward with tinted cheeks, she ate it, chewing it as she covered her mouth, trying to be as polite as she could.

"It's really good, thank you," (Y/n) said, finishing off the treat with a smile.

"I'm glad!" Tendou cheered, happy that he could satisfy the woman he loved.

With them now munching on the snack Tendou had made during his work break, a call from (Y/n)'s boss interrupted the romantic aura that the two sauntered in.

"Yes? Is everything alright?" (Y/n) answered, worried she had done something to upset the person on the other side of the phone.

"You remember the client that ordered the croquembouche, right? Yeah, she wants it earlier than expected. Would it be possible for you to finish it before she comes in around an hour? I'm already occupied with something so by the time you're done, you can leave and I can get someone else to package it. Is that alright with you?" her boss inquired in a worried tone.

Looking at Tendou who had listened to what her boss had said, he nodded, knowing (Y/n) would have asked if it was alright if she left him to go finish it.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in 5 minutes," (Y/n) agreed.

"Oh thank goodness. I swear you're my most reliable employee. See you soon, bye," her boss finished before hanging up.

Going on her tip-toes, (Y/n) reached up to peck Tendou's forehead.

"I'll be back soon, I'll do it as fast as I can so I can meet up with you later. Stay here though, the weather's nice so I hope you don't mind not coming with me," (Y/n) said.