Chapter Three: Your highnesses

After that they 'survived' they were taken back by Felix and Lily took the children in her arms as she glared at him. Felix reassured her.

Don't help him. He left us alone with that psycho.

Well it's not exactly his fault?

"His majesty said he would come visit the princesses and the prince in the near future."

We're dead.

Not yet.

Lily then checked them up and down for any injuries.

"My Princesses and prince, are you hurt-"

Athanasia threw up on Arthur.

WHY ON ME?!

Let me empty my stomach first-

YOU HAVE THE GROUND FOR THAT!

The three siblings were under their beds blankets with the light on. Athanasia scratched on a paper and said.

"Plan A failed miserably." She grumbled. Arthur huffed as he took a big gulp of his water.

"Living peacefully was definitely not in fate's mind. Fuck this." He face planted on the pillow.

"Plan B won't work since we got his attention he'll definitely look for us."

"All is left-

"-is plan C."

The trio stared at the letters: Plan C, continue to playing cute to steal Claude's heart. Arthur then said.

"I mean Jennette did it and she became the most loved girl in the whole empire and loved by everyone even that psycho. I can't see why it won't work."

"Well he did let us go after Angie said 'papa'. Were you thinking about a plan? Cause you didn't answer us." Athanasia asked. Angelina nodded.

"I was going through all the scenarios in my head and being all cutesy like Jennette did seemed more logical."

"True. Well thought out, sis." Arthur and Angelina high fives and so did Athanasia. Lily tucked them in and rested for the next day.

The next day the trio were wearing matching outfits of colors, blue and white. Athanasia's hair was styled in a pony tail and Angelina in braids. Arthur's hair was smoothly combed.

"Lilian York, long time no see."

"Blessings and Glory upon the Sun of the Obelian Empire." Lily bowed.

"I haven't been able to pay enough attention to my two daughters and only son due to my duties at court. But still they have grown into such healthy children. The credit belongs to you."

"Thank you, your majesty."

'Haven't been able to pay enough attention' my ass. Arthur said bitterly.

You neglected us! Completely erased us! Athanasia said.

"However, from now on, I will be looking into the Princesses and Prince's well-being. There will be no need to worry."

What?

They all stared with horror at Claude who smiled wickedly at them. Hundreds of thought raced in their heads but then Claude spoke again.

"Starting today, Princesses Athanasia and Angelina alongside with Prince Arthur will be treated as proper Princesses and prince."

And we're screwed. Arthur said.

"It's okay, my Princesses and prince. It's alright." Lily trembled as she hugged them. The trio hugged back.

I think she's trying reassuring herself than us. Arthur said worriedly.

I hope we'll be okay too. Angelina said.