Chapter Sixty Five: Advice from the Wise

Why was a part of him relieved to finally see her home?

Angelina did her own research and exploring in the library. She read about black magic, dark mana, dark abyss and etc. Slowly she connected the dots and figured out what happened.

Angelin gathered her books, pens, papers, equipments and etc.

"Flint."

"Yes, master." Flint appeared beside her.

"I need you to send these letters to Jeremy, Arjen, Keira and Tia."

"I heed your orders, master."

Flint took the four letters and tunred into his phoenix form and flew onto Angelina's arm. She brushed his feathers down and said.

"Travel safely." With that Flint flew off.

Angelina sighed. Ruffling her hair she thought to herself. Now to find my sister and brother. they better be safe otherwise they'll get a good smack on the head that they'd get amnesia.

The youngest princess drew a spell on the floor, placing gems on each side of the points of stars she drew and stood in the center. Angelina closed the curtains and doors and every opening that could lead outside so no one or nothing could disturb her. She held a dagger in her hand while the other one held a black Diamond.

Angelina stared chanting. Wind was blown around her as her golden hair danced with it. The gems flew in all of the colors of the rainbow. The black Diamond flew and purple light surrounded it. Lightly Angelina threw the diamond rock to the air and it floated.

With a deep breathe she slashed her hand with the dagger. Blood dripping down onto the center of the spell drawing that had a star. Angelina ignored the stinging coming form her hand clenched her fist so more blood came out.

The drawing she did with a white chalk, now turned red.

Angelina's helped eyes glowed as well and her hair too

Angelina's helped eyes glowed as well and her hair too. The room was in colors of blue red and gold. The wind got stronger as mana waves gathered around Angelina. She said the last words to her spell.

"By the powers of the phoenix vested in me. Unbind."

The red mana stroke to her chest and Angelina gasped. Keeping her stance she gulped as the red wave continued to go inside of her. Her eyes turned into the colors of a phoenix.

 Her eyes turned into the colors of a phoenix