Chapter Twenty-Two: Blosom Blooming

SINCE WHEN DID HE KNOW HOW TO SMILE LIKE THAT!

YO, 911?!

FBI ARREST HIM!

HE SUS!

Angelica ignored her siblings and hugged Claude. She felt him pat her head and she smiled more.

"Thank you, daddy."

FEW WEEKS LATER...

"NO NO NO! AND NO! I AM NOT GOING!"

"Your highness-"

"NOPE! NEVER FORVER!"

"You and princess Angelica must attend this-"

"HOW COME ATHANASIA WON'T?!"

"Her highness is suffering from the flu. She'll need to rest, only. Besides even if she wasn't, all three of would still have to go."

"Arthur stop being a drama queen and suck it up!"

"Your highness!"

"Sorry, lily."

Arthur groaned. They were going to a birthday banquet for the Crown Prince of a another kingdom. Athanasia got the flu and can't attend, but she had no problem and was quite glad she got the illness. Unfortunately Angelica also has to attend and she hates large crowds so both the siblings will suffer.

They left with luggage's and Lily had to stay with Athanasia. Lily assigned Hannah and Ces to tend to Arthur and Angelica. They left but before they did they said their goodbyes to Athanasia and went inside a carriage.

The ride was about 7 hours and thank Claude he decided to stop and walk every three hours because both the kids were getting 'car' sick. Once they reached the kingdom, the two kids ran around. Stretching their bodies and Claude joining them as well.

The banquet was two days away so they explored the kingdom and for introduced to the imperial family of that kingdom. Let's say the crown prince and Arthur didn't really ... got along.

"I HATE YOU!"

"FEELINGS MUTUAL!"

"YOU CALL THAT SWORD FIGHTING?! PFFT- PATHETIC FOR A CROWN PRINCE!"

"I AM MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN A GIMP LIKE YOU!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?! COME AT ME, BRO!"

"GLADLY!"

The two princes fought and they were separated by their parents.

"Kallisto! That is now way to treat your guests!"

"Guests?! That guy is an-"

"Not a word!"

"Arthur, stop this right now!"

"Well if he wasn't this pathetic I wouldn't have-"

"Quiet!"

"Oh dear, Claude. I apologize for my son's rudeness."

"No need for that, Jolene. Arthur. Apologize."

"Kallisto. Apologize."

Crown Prince Kallisto and Prince Arthur were in front of each other, both glaring daggers. If looks could kill, both of them would be dead. Angelica watched the situation with a blank face and sighed. Sunset on her shoulder, squawked.

"I agree. Both of them are stupid. (Sighs) at least the libraries are interesting, no?"

Sunset purred into her cheek.