Chapter Thirty-Six: Arranged

Later that day the two became each other's people. They swore to protect each other and to have each other's back. Over the years the two shared over the fact they were reincarnated. They shared their love for music back in their own world and they both were mentally the same age.

END OF FLASHBACK...

Angelina gave Flint the letter and he used his magic to transport it to Tia. Flint informed Angelina that Claude and Arthur will be back in three days so she has time to fix the mess she and Athanasia made in Claude's office. Better clean up the mess.

Arthur and Claude had their rooms next to each other and close by Cayena's side of the palace. At night Rezef visited Cayena, accusing her of betraying him. Rezef had then mentioned Claude in which Cayena lied smoothly that he just visited her. To their surprise while they were arguing-

"You expect me to believe that your cousin, who is one of the most powerful Emperor's in the world, just came here for a visit?!"

"Yes, Rezef."

"You-!"

"Ever heard of respecting your elders, Rezef?"

The cold tone cut threw their conversation like a sword, the two half-siblings looked at the window and saw-

Claude leaning to the wall, his arms crossed over his chest and an emotionless expression was on his face but in his eyes, he was glaring at Rezef. The younger brother tensed. The only way that they were related was because of Cayena and that he went easy on him because she asked him too.

"Claude? What are you doing here this late?" Cayena asked.

"That question should be asked by him, don't you think?" Claude said in an oblivious tone. Cayena sighed.

"We were simply having a disagreement."

"So bad that he had his hands on your neck? Seemed to me he was about to injure you." Claude's cold jeweled eyes flashed to Rezef, who froze like a prey, then said.

"Watch your actions, boy. A prince shouldn't let his emotions get the better of him. You'll lose favor by the nobles and everyone else. So I suggest you watch it."

"Ye-yes, your majesty."

Cayena reassured Claude that she'd be fine and so he left the room by transporting with his mana. The two siblings resumed but then calmed down. Rezef realizing he no longer sees his sister as his puppet but truly a supportive person.

The three days that the three relatives stayed with each other was relaxing for Cayena and Claude was a big help for her plans. He had gave her advice and ideas for her to resolve her issues. Claude had made Cayena promise him that if she needed any help, to come to him. Cayena realized her mistake from her past and agreed to it.

The day that they had to leave was a bit overwhelming for Cayena. They were close but she wanted her whole family right by her side, however she knows that Claude will be there by her side. She had send them off and promised to visit, she had asked Claude to give Angelina and Athanasia hugs in her stead. They left back to their own empire leaving Cayena feeling the courage and strength she needs.

The father and son came back to the palace with- two very bright and smiley Athanasia and Angelina. Arthur felt chill going down his spine and was creeped out so he hid behind Claude.

Why are you two smiling like that?

Like that, brother?

Yea, we're just happy that you're back.

Nope, you two look like the Joker.

Claude patted his daughters heads and left. Leaving the triplets alone to talk it out what had happened in the past few days. From what the said, they had 'accidentally' flamed Claude's office. No biggie.