Chapter Seventeen: Meet with other Allies

Later that week. Two Emperors from different kingdoms were going to visit Obelia. As tradition, the Imperial family had to great them. Lily taught the triplets what empire they were from and who they were.

They had clothes tailored for them and they're crowns were handmade. The day of the greeting came and fro the first time the siblings saw Claude all dressed up and white and blue. His crown on his head and a long cape.

Athanasia wore a pink dress with a red bow tied to her waist, her hair in a ponytail tied with also a red bow and had red shoes on. Her dress had lace all over her puffy dress and it sparkled every move she made. The dress she wore was until her knees so she wore white tightens on under her dress. Two golden and pink Diamond bracelets son her hand. Her top dress was like a top with a sweetheart shape. Her tiara:

Arthur had a similar outfit to Claude but blue and midnight blue

Arthur had a similar outfit to Claude but blue and midnight blue. He had a dark blue cape on his right shoulder, his pants were baby blue. His vest had golden lace imprinted on it. His hair combed to a side of his face. He also had a blue Diamond bracelet. His tiara:

Angelina wore a flair purple and lilac dress

Angelina wore a flair purple and lilac dress. A light purple bow around her waist and her dress reached the ground by only an inch. White Lace was imprinted on her dress in the shape of butterflies. Her hair was open and two small braids were made from the side of her head and connected to the back with a butterfly clip. Her dress was an off the shoulder. Her tiara:

They stood with their back straight

They stood with their back straight. Claude glanced at his children and made a small smile. The three looked with a straight face but he could see through their masks that they were trying very hard to show that they are of the royal family.

The Diamond bracelets were gifted by him for their 6th birthday. He also had one after he gifted it to them, they insisted on wearing a family bracelet. His was transparent Diamond bracelet.

"His majesty of the Yurianna Empire and the youngest prince and the only princess have arrived!"

A man with golden hair and green emerald eyes approached them in royal clothings. Behind him were-

Twins? They looked about their age with golden hair but red eyes. Angelina stared at the boy.

"It's been a long time, old friend." Claude shook hands with the Emperor.

"Indeed it has been. Hmm?" The man looked down. His emerald eyes observing the small children.

"I see you've been busy."

"They take too much of my time as you know how children are."

Why do I feel like two dads are bonding in a soccer practice for their kids? Arthur asked.

Because it does feel like it.

"What are your names?" He asked.

The three did a courtesy and one by one from eldest to youngest answered.

"I am Crown Princess Athanasia De Alger Obelia."

"I am the first Prince Arthur De Alger Obelia."

"I am the second Princess Angelina De Alger Obelia."

"Please enjoy your stay in our empire, Obelia." They said at the same time. The Emperor smiled.

"Your oldest has your aura and the boy looks just like you when you were young however your youngest has more of your features."

"Hmm. Your youngest ones seem left out." Claude pointed out.

"Ah, yes. Come."

The twins did a courtesy and said.

"Greetings, I am the fourth Prince Arjen Ysilven Yurianna."

"I am the first Princess Arien Beatrice Yurianna."

"When will the Duke arrive?"

"Any minute now."

The emperors stood by side and talked. The children also approached the twins. It was obvious they were a bit nervous.

Will they shame us like the others?

They look so pretty ... .

"Hello! I'm Athanasia but you can call me Athy! Your eyes are so pretty!" Athanasia came up to them first. The twins were surprised by the action.

"Hey." Arthur waved. Arjen awkwardly waved back. Angelina poked Arjen's side and said.

"Your hair dress is so pretty on you, do you like reading? I love books." Angelina smiled shyly. Arien smiled.

"Uhm, yes sorta."

"Yay!"

The twins decided that those three were different from all of the children their age and so friendship blossomed between them. Minutes later another carriage came by, the crest was blue and they recognized it as the Guardian of the neighboring Empire, the Water Spirit Saintliness family.

"His excellency the Grand Duke and the young saint!"

A man with platinum blonde hair and red eyes came forth, behind him a young girl with black hair and beautiful violet eyes. He bowed and so did the girl.

"Welcome back, Duke." Claude greeted. The Duke nodded.

"It's been a long time, your majesty's."

"Mhmm, your daughter looks like a child version of your the Duchess." The Yurianna Emperor said. The Duke nodded.

Both of them noticed his discomfort from that sentence and looked down at the little girl. She smiled at them and bowed again.

"Hello, your majesty's!"

"Hello, little one. Our children are there. You can go play with them while we discuss."

"Okay!"

Kiera ran to them but stopped. Her heart beat was very fats and she was worried that they might not like her. They are imperial princesses and princes. They-

"Hello, there!" Angelina came up to her.

"I'm Angelina!" She offered her hand.

"I-I'm Keira.""You're name is so pretty! And your eyes! Purple! They're my favorite color! Come on, guys! Our guest finally came!"

With that. The children of tragic fates re-written they're own fates. Later that day the children played tag and hide 'n seek. Angelina showed them her book collection. Arthur and Arjen bonded in training with the swords. Keira and Athanasia bonded over their studies. Arien and Angelina bonded on their love of books and novels.

That night the guests stayed in Obelia and it was decided that they'll stay for a week. More friends and making more allies? HELL YES!

°YES I AM. COMBINING OTHER MANGA'S HERE! GUESS FROM NOW WHAT OTHER MANGA'S I'LL ADD!°