Chapter Twenty-Eight: Birthday

But one day they'll reunite in the future.

BACK TO THE STORY LINE AND SOME SHOTS OF MY OWN

"And turn! Now finish!"

Arthur, Angelina and Athanasia turned, each of them had a turn to dance with the other and then twirler, bowing at the end.

"Really, there is not a single flaw in your dancing, your highnesses! You are a text book example." The teacher praised.

Athanasia blossomed into a beautiful girl. Her platinum blonde hair loving to her waist, covering her petite figure. (Ya'll know how pretty our queen is. No need for explains her beauty) Athanasia started to play the Harp. Made her seem angelic.

Arthur looked a lot like Claude however his hair was in a different style but anyone can see the striking resemblance between the father and son. He was the tallest from his siblings by two inches or so. The training made him broad and showed the fact that he was becoming muscular. Playing the piano made the girls just gush over him. 😉

Angelina's hair was now until her neck. Layer layer style you could say. Her golden hair sparkle like gold. Playing the violin made her seem very elegant. she and her siblings are the perfect trio in theatre. She was only a two centimeters shorter than Athanasia but that still makes her the shortest.

"How is it possible to be this light and graceful! I guess the fact that your mother was a dance helps in times like this, your highnesses." The teacher huffed.

Arthur rolled his eyes and Angelina just ignored that comment.

"... We just did as you taught us, ma'am." Athanasia smiled.

Again with this bullshit?

We get it. Boohoo we have commoner blood.

And why is that a flaw?

Bro forget that, we should she mention our other every single time?!

Athanasia chill.

The three got dressed in their normal clothes and went to visit their father.

"Daddy!" The three said. Athanasia jumped and wrapped her arms around Claude, kissing his cheek.

"I missed you today!"

"It's been soooo boring without you, dad."

"I told you not to run."

"Hehe."

"Let's go!"

The four sat down with various of delicious foods on the table. They started eating and first Athanasia talked about her day.

"So I really like ethics class nowadays." Athanasia said, taking a bite of her food.

"Well, I like literature class better." Angelina said, sipping on her juice.

"In training, me and Zen did a hand-to-hand combat." Arthur said, his seat closest to Claude.

"Did you win?" Athanasia asked.

"Almost if a dog didn't come in between us." Arthur sighed. Claude patted his head with no comment.

"Oh! And every time we dance, the dance teacher always mentions-"

ATHANASIA!!!

Angelina pinched Athanasia leg.

"That we are like fairies dancing in the night stay with shooting stars around us! Hehe." Athanasia quickly.