Chapter Ninety-Nine: Entertainment

Arthur faced the corner wall because he got a 'time out' from Athanasia. He scowled.

What is this bullshit. Me on a time out? A grown ass man in the body of a teenager. And I'm older than her mentally. Arthur sighed.

Closing his eyes he didn't even bother listening to the conversation Athanasia and Jeanette were having. As he let his mind go over his thoughts-

"I have proof that she's innocent." 'Arthur' grunted as he entered the court room.

Everyone immediately stood up to bow to him. The judge was surprised and stood up and well.

"Y-your highness! You cannot simply disturb this court!" The bastard duke said.

"Shut your mouth, rat. I can do whatever I want, whenever I want." 'Arthur' glared at him.

Although his wounds were painful. He couldn't just lay down as he let P3|n3l0p-3 protect herself alone. His pride wouldn't let him.

"I have the Marquis with me as a witness that P3|n3l0p-3 was with his highness and indeed had haunt down a bear. I was with P3|n3l0p-3 with Prince Ca11i$t0 yesterday."

'Arthur' walked up to P3|n3l0p-3, raised his hand, the chain around her wisest disappeared.

"You're courting the framed lady."

Afterwards P3|n3l0p-3 revealed the knife that was with her during the assassination attempt and with that she was indeed innocent. They arrested the people who framed her and locked them up.

"You should've rested, your highness. I had everything under control." P3|n3l0p-3.

'Arthur' chuckled.

"Well excuse me but I like being the knight in shining armor."

P3|n3l0p-3 smiled.

"I'm sure you do. Thank you for assisting me with this highness, marquis."

Vi7t3r smiled.

"It was the right thing to do, my lady ... but ... you're injured."

'Arthur's eyes landed on the bruise on her neck. He frowned. Taking off his coat he placed it on P3|n3l0p-3 shoulders.

"You certainly have a thing for getting into trouble, my lady."

"It's more like trouble has a thing for getting to me."

"Hilarious, dear." 'Arthur' didn't realize what he said and P3|n3l0p-3 Boucher furiously.

"Arthur?"

He was snapped out of his day dream as he turned to see his sister Athanasia. Behind her he saw Angelina give something to Roger Alpheaus who was hugging a crying Jeanette.

Magenta hair ...  must be a day dream that i wished it had happened ... but why was it in a courtroom? Framed? Arthur crook his head and smirked at his sister.

"Damn, sis. You made Jeanette cry? Great job." Arthur rolled his eyes.

Athanasia pinched his arm.

"Did not. I told her that mister white truly cared for her and not in a political way for getting power as we had thought."

"Oh."

Angelina then left the two hug each other and walked up to her older siblings.

"I gave mister white pills to take each morning and before sleep so his headache can decrease."