Chapter Seventy-Two: wtf is this book

"I was simply being honest." Terrance winked.

Meanwhile Angelina was busy choking her pillow as she screamed a her pillow. Her screams muffled.

"FUCK HIM MAN! HOW DARE HE! THE OTHER TIME I MADE HIM CHOCOLATE HE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER EATING IT!"

Yeah Angelina was close to murdering someone.

Athanasia punched her pillow as she slouched on the couch. Arthur and Angelina on different couches. They all were upset.

Felix sweat dropped as he thought what he should say.

"Ahhhh, seriously?!" Athanasia exploded.

"Isn't he being too much?!"

"He didn't do anything like what he did to us! He literally kicked us out!" Arthur yelled.

"How DARE he do favoritism so OPEN TOO!"

"What? Sad that you're not the favorite anymore?- HEY!" Arthur got smacked by Angelina.

"Shut up! He loves us equally! ... well loved is a better word for it." Angelina huffed.

"If he likes Jeanette that much, he should have just called her alone from the start."

"Didn't even bother saying anything rude like to us."

"He doesn't even remember us! We're practically strangers to him!"

"Why even call for us if he's going to treat us that way?"

"I'm not gonna ho to him when he calls me anymore."

"I hate him."

The three were very upset and angry.

Felix felt like now he had to say something.

"Your highnesses. It's not like that." Felix kneeled. Angelina was on Athanasia and Arthur was on. A single couch.

"His majesty isn't playing favorites. Lady Magrita is a guest from Duke Alpheus's household." Felix smiled softly.

"As you all know, his majesty isn't one to show his emotions." Arthur grumbled.

"Yeah but ... but still."

"His majesty is able to express his honest feelings around you because he has spent a long time with you all, your highnesses.  He feels comfortable with you, just like in the past." Felix placed a strand of Angelina's hair behind her ear and smiled at them.

"He'll regain his memories in no time. Sure the mercies are gone bu the feelings aren't, right?  He feels responsible and protective of all of you."

... I feel bad now.

"Okay ... ."

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, were sorry for complaining."

"Thank you, Felix."

"We were being too sensitive ... ."

"A tiny bit."

"Not at all." Felix sighed in relief.

He then left to arrange the knights to their shifts.

"Felix sure knows how to make us feel better." Arthur chuckled. The two sisters smiled.

"I feel a lot better when he said that."

"As if something heavy was lifted from me."

"Y-"

"Master."

"AAHHH- oh hi, Flint. When did you get here?" Angelina stood up to her spirit. Arthur and Athanasia were on the edges of the couches. Both had horrified expressions on their faces.

"Pardon me for fighting you, your highnesses. Master, I brought the books I've ordered from the border-"

"YES YES YES!" Angelina jumped up and down as she snatched the books from Flint and kissed his cheek.

"What's that one about." Athanasia pointed at a book that had a bear and a woman on it.

Angelina paused.

"Do you two wanna know? Like really wanna know?"

"... you're scaring me. What is it." Arthur asked suspiciously.

"... it's a novel book about a woman fucking a bear." Angelina said in a flat tone. Dead serious.

The looked each other dead in the eye and Arthur fucking lost it.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! A WOMAN FUCKING A BEAR?! WHO WRITES THAT SHIT!"

"... I kinda wanna read it now." Athanasia said. Angelina smirked.

"... alright, I'm out. I'm gone. I'm leaving this continent. Fuck you two. You're both crazy."

"Wait wait wait. Lemme just read this part for you. Ahem." Angelina smirked. Athanasia looked interested and Arthur was ready to jump put of the window and die.

"She took off her clothes. He began this assiduous lickin. He licked her armpits and the line between her breast's that smelled of sweat.
'Byron's bear danced,' she whispered, 'but he paid no attention. If he had known you, would the Beay have finished his days among nuns, playing with his turdies?'
Sometimes the bear half-ripped her skin with his efficient tongue, sometimes he became distracted. She had to cajole and persuade him. She put honey on herself and whispered to him, but once the honey was gone he wandered off, farting and too soon satisfied.
'Eat me, bear,' she pleaded, but he turned his head wearily to her and fell asleep. She had to put a shirt on and go back to work." Angelina was smirking like the devil.

Athanasia was fully invested.

"When you're done with it can you give it to me so I can read it too?"

"Sure!"

"... so this bitch was was so fucking horny that she shouldn't fuck a man but a bear? Why because no man wanted her? What the fuck." Arthur no longer wanted to be human.

If anyone wants to know this is the book.

SO MY BIRTHDAY WAS ON 15TH OF SEPTEMBER AND MY GIFT WAS A NEW IPAD PRO WITH A MAGIC KEYBOARD!ALSO MY NEW INSTA NAME IS THIS: sunny_fashion_mind PLEASE GO FOLLOW ME THERE IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME DRAWING COMICS ABOUT MY STORIES! Thank you all for bein...

ALSO MY NEW INSTA NAME IS THIS: sunny_fashion_mind PLEASE GO FOLLOW ME THERE IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME DRAWING COMICS ABOUT MY STORIES!
Thank you all for being patient.