Chapter Twenty-Five: Winterwald

When they came back home they were hugged to death by Athanasia. Needless to say the two sisters won't stop teasing Arthur about Penny.

IN WINTER...

"I look like a polar bear."

"No you don't, sis."

"Pfft-"

"Arthur, I DARE you to laugh and see what will happen."

"Y-you look like a-a FUCKING POM POM HAHAHAHA!" Arthur fell on the floor. Athanasia tried to hid her laugh but failed miserably.

Angelina glared at her siblings as they laughed on the floor. She had a white fur coat around her and it covered her whole body except the top of her head and face but her mouth wasn't visible either.

Arthur was practical all crying from laughing too hard and Athanasia was doing the classic pig laughter.

"I hate you. I despise you. I loathe you."

"Oh shut it! AHAHAHA! You love us too much!"

They were going to the Duke Winterwald's mansion. They were family by marriage by Claude's father's cousin, who practically was his aunt Princess Vanessa, married to Duke Maximilian Winterwald. It was a contract marriage since the Winterwald's have to had the imperial blood. However, she died in giving birth to her son Jonas Winterwald.

From what they gathered, Claude disliked Maximilian. The Duke married to Princess Vanessa's lady-in-waiting and her closest friend because Jonas needed a mother figure. Sofia became the Duchess of Winterwald. Then the unexpected occurred. Maximilian fell in love with Sophia and they had a son.

Sophia favored Jonas, who wasn't her biological son, because he was the princess Vanessa's son. She ignored her biological son with the Duke and gave his care to a nanny. Claude wasn't close to Jonas. Why? His guts. Jonas was the playboy of the capital. He would date younger and older woman. Talentless and ignorant, using his family's name to get what he wants.

He had said that Jonas was a disgrace to the imperial family. Not doing his duties as a prince and the future Duke of Winterwald which was the most important families. The siblings couldn't agree more.

20 coins, I bet that he knocked up a woman and won't show the kid until years later. Angelina said.

I bet a woman will come in here with a baby demanding child support and be the next duchess. Arthur said.

Well, I bet a baby will be left in front of the door step with a note. Athanasia

Deal. Arthur, Athanasia and Angelina shook hands.

Claude wore a good outfit with a coat on, it had fur on the edges around. Everyone wore something very warm and left to the Mansion. Once they arrived and took a step out of the carriage.

Arthur and Athanasia were cuddling each other and trembling, looking like penguins. Angelina wrapped herself around Claude and hid herself in his coat. Felix chuckled at he children.

"Let's enter the mansion quickly."

"I-I a-a-a-gree w-wit-with Fe-fe-Felix. Le-let's go-go-g DAMMIT LETS GO!" Angelina pushed Claude to the mansion with Athanasia and Arthur pulling each arm of Claude.

"It's not cold like last year." Claude said. Three heads turned to him. The siblings glared at him and said.

"EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!"

"MY TE-TE-TEETH AR-ARE TR-TRE-TREMBLING!"

"I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!"

Claude shook his head in amusement and walked inside. Maids and a butler bowed to them. A few guards bowed as well. The Duke and Duchess of Winterwald, Jonas and Ruediger Winterwald bowed as well.

"Welcome to our estate, your majesty and highnesses." Duke Maximilian said.

"We hope you'll enjoy your stay." Duchess Sofia added.

"My children are not used to the cold. Give them what they need." Claude said, not bothering to greet them back. They expected this behavior from him since the siblings have lived with him for five years now.

The maids took their luggage and the butler showed them their rooms, while going there they saw a portrait of a woman with golden hair and jeweled purple eyes. Claude noticed them staring at the portrait so he mentioned.

"This is my first cousin, Princess Vanessa. My father's brother, Emperor Victor, daughter."

"She's so pretty."

"How come her eyes aren't blue?" Athanasia pointed out. Claude stood next to them.

"If the other parent has imperial or pure blood in them. They will inherit their color."

"But they'll always be jeweled?"

"Yes. No matter what or how many children there will be. The jeweled imperial eyes will always stay alive." Claude stated.

"Cool."

"That's nice."

"I bet she was super nice."

Once they settled down, they wore matching clothes. All of them in white and some of blue. Angelina took one of her five books that she brought and walked outside her room. She walked around until she saw a perfect spot for her to read in peace. She asked a maid to prepare her a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows.

She had her book in her lap and her hands wrapped around the hot chocolate. Time passed and Angelina enjoyed her peaceful time with her book-

"AAAHHHHHH!"

"GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OOOOFFF!"

"STOP FUCKING MOVING!"

"THERE IT IS! KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!"

"I'M TRYING! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

-not anymore. Angelina sighed in annoyance. She saw Arthur chasing a big lizard with his shoe, around. Subconsciously, she jumped on a chair.