Chapter Fifty Eight: Amnesia

"Do you wish to die?" His cold glare was towards her.

"Just who do you think you're talking to?"

Her eyes wide as Arthur looked at his father- no.

"Sure. i can tell from your eyes that you two are of royal blood. Then perhaps gouging your eyes out would stop you from babbling such reckless things?"

Was there ever a time dad spoke to us ... like this?

Even when we first met he wasn't like this ... .

"Wait... ." Claudes eyes shone as he saw his own mana flair inside the two. He rose.

"Why is my mana inside the- ugh!" His chest ached. Blood came out of his mouth.

"Sire!"

"Why- is-" Claude coughed out more blood.

"The doctor, I'll fetch the royal doctor!"

Arthur was on the floor. Panting. So was Athanasia b it she was trembling. Blood dripped onto the floor.

"Key! Keh!" Claude coughed more.

"Sire! Let's get you to bed first!"

Arthur was panting so hard he lost consciousness and Athanasia made a gasp before fainting as well.

Later after that chaos. Claude suffered from amnesia. He spared they're lives by locking them up.

"Raven disappeared?"

"Yes. Ever since that day that the mana surrounding you and you father subsided, we haven't seem him. We searched the palace thoroughly after the tea party, but he's gone without a trace... ."

He only existed to hold your extra mana. Arthur said.

Lucas once said that Raven would be absorbed into me and completely disapear.

Yea he warned you not to get attached.

I can't believe Raven is really gone forever.

Athanasia pulled her knees to her chest and hugged herself. Arthur had to have his bandages and cast for a month. He noticed his sister was in deep thought.

What's up?

We're we ... abnormally happy until now?

What?

It feels like tings keep disappearing?

... like precious things are being taken away from us ... .

....

Arthur hugged Athanasia and the two prayed for the better. Hoping Angelina would come back soon and maybe have a solution. If not. Lucas needs to return fast.

"Come on, you've been saying that for days now. My ears hurt." Claude rubbed the back of his neck.

"What kind of sick joke is this?"

"I'm not joking. how many times have I already told you? Princess Athanasia, Prince Arthur and Princess-"

"Felix, don't test my pit ace. I'm still not feeling well. If you bother me any more than this-"

Felix grasped Claude's forearm.

"The reason you're unwell is because you were willing to put yourself at risk to save the princess."

Claude looked behind him.

"Even when I was holding you back like this, you shook off my hand to enter into that mana storm, all for the sake of the princess. Didn't you?"