Chapter Fifty One: what's going on lately

"Hehe, he got what he wanted at the end." Athanasia giggled. Claude sighed.

"You three can be both the saviors of Obelia and Destruction."

"HEY!" Athanasia huffed. She then leaned to Claude's arm and hugged him.

"But still you love us." Athanasia giggled. Claude didn't say anything but made a small smile and patted her head.

"ARE YOU BLIND?!"

"LOOK WHO'S TALKING!"

"CAN YOU TWO STOP NAGGING AND START TRAINING!?"

"NO ONE ASKED YOU ASHER!"

"CALE BACK ME UP HERE!"

"LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS!"

"DON'T YOU KNOW HE'S LAZIER THAN A SLOTH?!"

"OH NOW YOU ASKED FOR IT, ARTHUR!"

"How do they have no much energy? I'm tired by watching them." Athanasia groaned. Claude hummed.

"That day when Arthur, Cale and Ijekiel came up to the couch was the day he regrets training them." Athanasia added.  Claude nodded.

"Till this day he told me he has nightmares."

"They may looked in court and cute but they were devilswolfs in disguises as sheeps."

Claude and Athanasia watched as Zen and Arthur battled each other. Both their sword skills were at the finest since they were both trained by the best.

Arthur dodged a kick from Zen and hit his wooden sword to his shoulder in which Zen winced but immediately recovered and punched Arthur's stomach. The prince gasped and growled. He jumped high and flipped behind Zen, kicking his back so he fell on the ground. Zen turned and placed the wooden sword at his face to shield him from Arthur. The toe tackled each other but Arthur finally got on top of him and hit his wooden sword next to Zen's face. He panted, sweat dripping from his forehead but smirked.

"I win."

Zen panted but grinned.

"Next time, Arthur. Next time."

"Right." Arthur helped him up by offering his hand.

Athanasia clapped her hands and praised her brother for the victory. As well as Zen since he tried. The white haired boy thanked her and said he'll try even harder next time to win. Claude simply patted his sons hair and left for his work.

TWO DAYS LATER...

"So, I got the chance to see the lord flower of marquess house Irain the other day."

"Oh! Is he truly as beautiful as the rumors say?"

"I dare to say the rumors don't even do him justice."

"Kyaa!"

"Still, I'm more into that magician we met the other day... ."

Who am I? Where am I? Athanasia thought. Claude asked if she had fun at the tea party and when she said yes, they had another tea part. Arthur had his own 'tea party' with a few sons of the nobles and three of his friends. Both of them had faces that showed 'wtf am I doing here'.

I bet Angelina is having a fun and relaxing time at the cruise. They both thought looking at the sky.

MEANWHILE...

"Pfft-"

"IT'S NOT FUNNY! WHY CAN'T WE JUST USE MAGIC TO HIDE OUR HAIRS?!" Ciel yelled.

"The meeting will trace any sort of magic and throw us out." Sebastian said.

Angelina was on the floor, her hands on her stomach, staring at the ceiling.

"Princess, what are you doing?"

"Waiting for my death. I AM NOT WEARING THAT GREEN WIG! IT LOOKS LIKE VOMIT!"

"AT LEAST YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A DIFFERENT GENDER! WITH THIS BLONDE WIG I LOOK LIKE YOU!"

"OH SO IT'S BAD THAT YOU WILL LOOK LIKE ME?! HOW DARE A MAN-CHILD SAY THAT TO ME! A PRINCESS! YOU SHOULD BE HONORED TO LOOK EVEN THE SLIGHTEST LIKE ME!"

"SPARE ME THE CHILDISH COMMENTS!"

"LOOK WHO'S TALKING!"

"YOU'RE ONLY TWO YEARS ODLER THAN ME!"

"RESPECT YOUR ELDERS! Sheesh I feel bad for Sebastian having to put up with you. hey, Sebastian? how about you work for me instead? My life would be so much easier with you in it. Plus you can keep cats and take vacations. not to mention the money?"

"HOW DARE YOU!-"

"That offer is quite reasonless and as much as I'd love to work under such a fascinating lady. I am stuck to the young lord."

"SO YOU WOULD WORK FOR HER?! SEBASTIAN-!"

"That's such a shame. Poor you."

"Yes, poor me."

"WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!"