Chapter Five: sleeping on the couch

Want me to smack you?!

Felix smiled.

"His majesty's intention is to cherish the two Princesses and the prince and treat them well."

"D-does he now?"

"His majesty is preparing an official guard for the princesses and prince to I won't probably won't be here king. It's an honor to serve you, my prince and princesses."

... this is not a dream is it?

NO SHIT!

"I wanna see Hannah and Ces."

"Me too... ." The girls pouted. Arthur laid down the couch with his eyes closed, resting but listening.

"If you wish to see them again, surely you will." Lily reassured the princesses.

"When?" Angelina titled her head.

"Uhm, after 10 days?"

Athanasia grit her teeth-

Damn that Claude!

He switched all of the maids we charmed with our cuteness.

We have to start all over again.

He didn't care when the maids were stealing so why does he care now?

"Now now, princess. Don't be upset, why don't you have a chat with his majesty?"

Everyone, even Arthur snapped his eyes open, looked at him as if he were crazy. Felix continued to smiled and said.

"His majesty happened to mention that he wants to spend time with the princes and princesses during dinner."

And with that they withered away like Thanos snapped-

Is there a restart button?

According to Felix, the lotuses at the center of the lake are magical creatures.

And monsters that lure people into the water to steal their energy

He knew that and STILL WATCHED ME DROWN!

Lily tried to change their clothes to something more beautiful but they refused.

"Sir Felix, say something ... ." Lily tried.

"Their highnesses look lovely in everything. Certainly his majesty would think likewise."

Nani?

"You're right of course, but... ."

"Would you like me to carry you?" Felix knelt down. Arthur shook his head and so did Athanasia but Angelina raised her arms and Felix gently picked her up.

"I'll be off."

"Have a good time... ."

"You majesty, the princesses and prince are here for you."

Athanasia looked around and noticed no one around.

"Mister, mister." Athanasia nudged his pants.

"Yes?"

"Why aren't there ladies or knights in papa's palace?"

"There is no one in waiting because he prefers to do everything himself. And the reason why there aren't o knights guarding this place is because. There's no need." He smiled.

"And you don't need to call me mister. Call me Felix or Robane. Please, address me causally, your highnesses."

"Okay!"

I like Felix!

I'm starting to like him too.

He's lovable.

"I think his majesty might be in bed."

He called us here and fell asleep? That lazy son of a-

Chill.

"Athy wants to go back." Athanasia pouted.

"Don't be like that- why don't you go in?"

They all froze.

"Eh?"

"His majesty would be pleased to be woken up by you, your highnesses."

THAT'S HOW WE DIE!

"No!"

"W-wait."

"I'll wait for you out here."

Oh shit.

The trio were inside and struggled to push the door open but failed miserably. The siblings looked around. They walked around and observed the room. Athanasia stared at a map made of gold and drooled. Arthur found a picture broke on the ground, he frowned but looked away.

Claude's over here.

Where?!

Angelina stared at the sleeping form of Claude. Athanasia froze and Arthur rolled his eyes.

An Emperor and he sleeps on a couch rather than a bed that's probably made up of soft shit from all around the empire.

He looks like a prince from a fairytale. He's very good looking.

If only he could stay like that forever.

Don't be heartless.

Imma punch him.

The two siblings head snapped at Athanasia who threw her hands up. They immediately tried to stop her but something fell out of her sleeve-

Chocolate? And fell on Claude's face, making him open his eyes.

She's dead. She's so dead. Arthur yelled. Athanasia froze as she stared at Claude. Thankfully Angelina placed her small hands on Claude's head and sang?

"Sleep tight, the moon smiles down on you. Goodbye to the day. The baby smiled at the stars too. Tomorrow will bring a brighter morrow. So dream a pretty dream and sleep tight my child." She said softly.

Your our angel, sis.

Thank god, she saved your ass again.

"What song was that?" Claude asked. Angelina smiled.

"A song to say 'bye bye' to bad dreams."

ACT CUTE!

NO NEED TO YELL!

"Good morning/evening, papa!" The trio siblings beamed. Claude did not answer.

Athy... Angelina mentally facepalmed.

Athanasia you retard its not morning. Arthur said.

"It's not morning." Claude got up. Arthur smiled smugly. Athanasia glared at him.

"Hehe, good evening then!" Athanasia corrected herself.

"Did Felix send you in?" Claude brushed his hair with his hand and sighed. Athanasia flinched away. The tiro stared as Claude rubbed his neck.

Damn, he could've gotten the sexiest man alive award like-

Hugh Jackman, Ian Somerhalder, Harry Styles-

We get it. You know your celebrities.

The fact that I won't see them anymore or music makes me sad.

I can-

No.

Meanie.

"I should tell them to prepare our dinner here." He said. The maids brought various foods and drinks on a long table. Athanasia sat down at the and Arthur on her right and Angelina on her right.