Chapter Sixty Three: What is going on?

"Please, please, get rid of all the bad away from my family. Please."

Jennette was int he palace because she had to go instead of Ijekiel. As she walked around the garden she saw Claude on the grass. He was in pain.

"YOUR MAJESTY!"

"DADDY!"

The three looked up.

"Your highnesses, I think his majesty is waking up right now. Please hurry up and hide." Jennette begged.

"Yes, I will go now- Arthur quickly!"

"Ow, ow, ow! My arm! My arm!"

After that day, Jennette was summoned to him again. however she was with the Mayberry man in the gardens as he told her he'd keep the secret of her having jeweled eyes.

THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS SUSPICIOUS! Arthur yelled.

CAN I KILL HIM?!

What- NO!

OH COME ON!

Arthur now knew he had to be very careful around the mystery man. Athanasia told him he might be a gentlemen but even she was suspicious of him. Arthur saw his friend, Ijekiel, be wary around him as well. So he knew he had to guard up.

One day the two siblings met up with Lily. The nanny cried and was relieved that they were safe and alright but she was in shock and horror Arthur's wound.

"Lily, you know I am strong! This is nothin- OW!" Arthur yelped when Lily poked his most bruised place on his torso.

"Please let me change the bandages."

"Lily, if we're seen in the palace then dad will-"

"His majesty has been desperately trying to find you. He's been blaming himself fro hurting you." Lily said, applying alcohol on Arthur's shoulders. He hissed at the slight burn.

"He what?"

"He asked that you meet him in the emerald palace if you ever returned."

"Really?" Arthur asked. He hissed again when Lily applied more alcohol.

"Did daddy's memories come back?"

"That's not it, but... ."

Well that's a problem ...

Should we ... meet him?

I ... don-

"OW! LILY PLEASE!"

"Your highness, you've neglected your well being. Be patient and it'll be all over." Lily scolded. Arthur groaned and Athanasia laughed.

After that the two teleported where Claude was but-

He was having tea with Jennette outside. The scene of what it should've been like it they didn't interfere. Arthur grit his teeth and scoffed.

"Whatever."

It's such a beautiful scene of a lovely princess with her father. Athanasia said. Years welling up in her eyes.

Would this be how tings would've played out if I didn't exist? Could it be that I stole the position that Kennette should've had? This is what should be like in its rightful position-

Shut up.

What?

Are you deaf? I said shut up. Arthur snatched her hand and they teleported away. Not looking around where they teleported, Arthur yelled at her.