Chapter Ninety-Six: boy protect

Later on Lucas explained the situation that the empire might fall into ashes so they've created a plan. Although Claude would've liked it better if he simply got rid of the people. But no.

However Arthur did agree with Claude to just simply kill them off but Athanasia and Angelina said no. Maybe Claude and Arthur could do it together in secret as a father-son bonding time? 🙄💅

So the plan was-

"Are you seriously going to have Kiel as a fucking BAIT?!" Arthur demanded.

"Pretty much." Lucas shrugged. Finishing his spell on Ijekiel's body.

Athanasia smacked his head.

"We'll put a spell on him that if Anastacius or should I say Aeterintas to he's him, he'll get weakened. Lucas will assist as well to capture him. However I am quite worried since his body never took in such a powerful one." Angelina said.

Arthur scoffed.

"So there are side effects huh?"

"Unfortunately. But with my potions and Lucas's magic, he'll heal soon." Angelina patted his shoulder.

Arthur was worried. He placed his hand on Ijekiel's shoulder and said.

"If the plan doesn't work, call for me. Like yell my name or something and I'll kick the bastards ass."

Ijekiel's ears were red but nodded.

"What's that? That toy won't do you any good since it'll give you away." Lucas said, pointing at the ring on his finger.

"That's the plan. He'll see this and attack me, by underestimating me." Ijekiel said.

Arthur smirked.

"That's Ijekiel for you."

Lucas rolled his eyes.

The two boys walked alone to the wing that the Anastacius was in. As they did, Arthur looked at Ijekiel and said.

"Once again, be careful okay?" Arthur lectured.

"Yes, your highness. I will, besides the warlock insured my safety." Ijekiel said, fixing his collar.

"Right. Hey, wait." Arthur stood in front of Ijekiel-

Got all close to him and Ijekiel felt his face heat up. However Arthur fixed his bow tie.

"For a future duke, you really need learn how to tie this properly." Arthur chuckled.

Ijekiel clenched his fists, trying hard not to place his hand on Arthur's cheek. Composing himself, he replied.

"I'll work on that. Now, I'll see you later, your highness."

Arthur watched the tall teen boy disappear into a corner, thinking to himself.

Was it just me or was his face red? Is the spell affecting him already? Arthur thought.

The ruckus was heard and Anastacius was captured, of course Lucas wanted to kick his ass but Athanasia had told him to bring him in one piece.

Although the plan was successful, Ijekiel's body was going through the side effects. Immediately Arthur was by his side when he fell down on his knees after Lucas teleported Anastacius to take him to the court room with other nobles.

"Kiel!"

"Keep him down and raise his legs." Angelina instructed.

Arthur held his legs up as he watched his sister palace on hand on Ijekiel's head and the other on his chest. Her eyes went white and her hands glowed.

Ijekiel's panting went down and now he was tired and half unconscious.

"How is he?"

"He'll go through two stages of the side effects-"

"TWO?!"

"I'll send him potions that'll heal him faster. Relax we knew this would happen."

Arthur frowned.

"Go with Athanasia. The nobles think you've also used black magic so be there with her."

Angelina nodded.

"Will you be able to carry him?"

"Of course. Who do you think I am. Now go, sis." Arthur nudged Angelina.

"Okay, okay. Later." Angelina transported as well. Leaving the two boys alone.

"Let's get you somewhere comfy." Arthur gently scooped Ijekiel in his arms, one arm under his knees and the other under his back.

"Yo-your highness- theeethere is noooo no need foorrr th-this." Ijekiel slurred his words. His face red.

"I have to lay you on a bed, keep still." With that the two were transported into-

Arthur's room. The prince placed Ijekiel on the bed and ruffled his white hair, softly saying.

"Rest here. No one will disturb you, I'll stay by your side until the court room meeting is over. Angelina will being you a potion to drink. Close your eyes." Arthur said.

In that moment Ijekiel melted into Arthur's voice.

Claude had a bad tingle going pup his spine. What is happening?

The meeting was successful. With Lucas and Angelina's magic, Anastacius was proved to have meddled with black magic. Thus for him being locked up in the prison and treated as a criminal. Anyone who supported him will be arrested as well. 

Athanasia had asked if Lucas had anything to do with Anastacius but he shrugged it off and teleported him in prison.

"Now that this is done, I have to go deliver Ijekiel the potion we prepared." Angelina said.

"Wait, the side effects came?!" Athanasia asked worriedly.

"Yes, Arthur is with him and he'll be going through a bit of pain for a couple of days but nothing major." Angelina reassured her.

"Now excuse me, I'll see you two later." Angelina teleported to her office. As she took out a potion with a label on it saying.

'Side effects for spell XXX'

"Now where's Arthur? Flint?" Angelina called out.

Flint appeared in his Phoenix form and said.

The two are in Arthur's room. Ijekiel is resting and Arthur is monitoring him.

"Ah okay. Let's go." Angelina stepped out of her office and bumped into someone's chest.

"Apologies- Jeremy?"

"Hello, love." Jeremy smiled lovingly down at her.

Angelina smiled.

"Can I help you with something?"

"Nothing in particular. I'd like to walk with you if it's okay with you. I ... I missed you." Jeremy said.

He raised his hand and placed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Angelina gulped, her ears heating up.

"Sure, you- err- can walk with me. I have to deliver this potion to Ijekiel. He's having bad side effects from a spell we used to capture Uncle."

"We should get going then." Jeremy offered his arm. A flirtatious expression on his face.

"Right, let's go." Angelina giggled, looking her arm around his and the two walked.

Claude looked around his room. Again why are alarms going off on his mind?

-uh oh 😀
-boy love? Who knows.
-what should be Angelina and jermey's ship name? As well as angelina and Arjen?
-vote, comment and follow!