Chapter Fourteen: Butterfly

Cause I can, duh.

What- GAAAHHH!

The two looked up to see Claude hold Athanasia from her bow dress, she dangled from the hold and felt sick. Arthur placed both his hands on his mouth as he tried to suppress his laughter.

"Hold still. You're heavy enough as it is."

I AM UNCOMFORTABLE! I CAN'T BREATHE!

I CAN'T BREATHE! HAHAHAHA!

SHUT UP, ART!

"Your majesty, if you gra... carry her that way, it may cause the princess discomfort."

"She just needs to sit there and hold still. What part of that's uncomfortable?"

A dog will find discomfort from this too.

Art, you did NOT just compare Athy to a-

I did it and I'm proud of it.

"I, I can't breathe..."

Felix took Athanasia from Claude and gently held her in his arms securely.

"Rather than that, you should carry her like this, your majesty."

Phew, I survived. Bless you, Felix.

Knight in shining armor. Literally.

"Here, please try holding her like I did just now."

Athanasia grin on Felix tightened and said.

"I just want Felix to carry me!" Athanasia hugged him.

"Ahem. If that is what the princess wishes, I suppose I don't have a choice."

"..."

"Shall we, your majesty? We will follow behind you."

"I'll carry her."

BACK OFF!

HAHAHA! WHERE'S POPCORN WHEN YOU NEED IT?!

ART, I SWEAR I'LL SMACK YOU!

"You were so strict about it so I thought there might be some complacent way to carry a child, but it looks easy enough."

"Athy stay with Felix!" Athanasia yelled.

Claude huffed. he looked down on his other two children who noticed his glance.

Yep, I'm out. Arthur moved away and stood next to Felix. An obvious move that he doesn't want to be held or carried. Angelina sighed.

Guess I'm the sacrifice huh?

Don't worry, we'll make a lively funereal for you.

Bet.

"I want to be carried by Daddy!" Angelina in held her arms up and made fisted then unlisted her hands.

Claude picked her up very gently and secured her to his chest. Her hair bun hitting his chin but he didn't make any comment. Claude looked at Arthur and the two stared at each other. Arthur then walked next to him.

"Move, you're in the way." He said to Felix.

How's the ride, Angel?

I am nothing but a statue. A stone. I shall not even breathe.

Bro did she broke?

She finally lost it.

"Does Felix always carry you like this?"

"When we come to see Daddy and other times too."

The only time we come out of the Ruby Palace to serve his sorry-ass. Arthur said bitterly.

"We can walk by ourselves! If Daddy holds my hands, I can walk too!"

"Are you saying that you want to get down because you don't like being in my arms?"

This man needs to chill I swear. Angelina gulped.

"Except when I summon you and your siblings, don't let Felix carry you too much. You'll create a bad habit."

"Your majesty, please walk slower."

Angelina noticed a butterfly flying around and her eyes following it.

"Walk faster. It won't harm you."

"I can also carry her highness myself-"

"You're being-"

The butterfly landed on Angelina's hand and she ignored whatever Claude and Felix were arguing about. Its wings were very beautiful, the colors were blue and white. She smiled and kissed the butterfly.

"What ... do you think you're doing?" Claude asked, confused by Angelina's actions.

"This butterfly is very pretty! Look!" She showed him the butterfly on her hand.

"Ah. Butterflies don't come near people but since your highness is very beautiful, as they say beauty attracts other beauties."

This man is a flirt-

ARTHUR SHUT IT!

Claude hummed.

"Kiss it, Daddy!"

Angel ... are you okay?

Athanasia, is that even a question she's obviously ON FUCKING CRACK!

"And why should I do that?" Claude asked.

"It brings good luck!" Angelina smield, innocently. Claude stared at her before quickly kissing the butterfly and finally reached their destination.

"I guess next time I should carry their highnesses, after all?" Felix asked. Claude glared at him.

This man is basically asking to get killed.

I'm not dying with him.

Same.

"Perhaps they need to learn to carry their own body."

I DIDN'T EVEN GET CARRIED! I WANT JUSTICE!

"Not to mention, you're useless if you're ever doing is carrying them around."

OOOOOHHHHH! DOOOOOOOMMMMM!

ROASTED!

TOASTED!

BUSTED!

Arthur and Angelina started talking but Athanasia felt a bit ill. She palaced her hand on her chest and felt her heart beat go faster.

"Guh."

Everyone looked at Athanasia. Arthur and Angelina froze. Blood dripped from Athanasia's mouth. She looked up but then fell.

"ATHYYYY!"

"AAAAHHHHH!"

"PRINCESS!"