Chapter Sixteen : Secret's Out

Alright. I admit it. I was talking to Micha during the car ride and trying to block out the bitch in the back seat. Nothing personal, I just hate Hazel and Micha is kinda awesome. What did I learn? The sister -Alexa- is in the Academy. She and Hazel have major bad blood, worse than Megan and Alexa. Alexa is another exact replica of our least favorite person, but when you're around her you know she isn't right. That's pretty much all Micha knew, cause apparently she only joined the N.S. after whatever happened with them.

I did learn that Micha is seventeen, also a triplet. Her elder is named Kayla, and her junior is Hadas. They're just like Megan and Alexa, supposedly, only they all have their special characters. Hadas was separated from the rest of her trudy at birth, so despite her place between them, Micha leaned toward her elder, who'd practically raised her.

Now you know.

Fast forward to tomorrow and O.M.G. guess what! Hazel is freaking avoiding me again. And I freaking miss her fucked up self. I looked for her. No joke. I don't even know why!

Micha : sup, 13? Ur gf up 2 anything interesting?

Yeah. I'm starting to think I found a friend in this girl.

Me : avoidn me ):Q y am I not happy?

Micha : cauz u wuv her ~3• I heard her and Libby going at each othrs necks yesterday. 0.0. I so don't envy u, dear

Me : I DONT LOVE HER.

Micha: plz.

Me : -€

Micha: dude, that is clever.

Me : when ur BFFL is Marley u learn to do stuff like this

Micha: haha I have to meet this friend of urs

Me : girl, she will hit you till ur dead xD

Micha: I like the attention ;) dude don't u have math now?

Me : FUCK GTG

Micha: u killed me. I just died of laughter.

I picked up my bad and darted to my math class, almost tripping on the way out of my homework nook.

I made it to the class without a hitch.

Not really.

I might have run into someone while roundin a corner. Ugh. Not my fault the mailboxes with all our graded work have a door that you don't see, let alone notice people walking out of. So four classrooms away from my next class I find myself on the floor with a very angry looking- shit. I wished for Hazel. And I found her. I am so very dead.

"What are you doing?!" She snarled, picking up her papers. "I'm trying to leave you alone. Why would you tackle me?!" She added.

"I didn't tackle you, I ran into you because I was texting my friend and now I'm going to be later to my next class!" I bit back, hauling myself to my feet and internally slapping myself for egging her on about the texting.

"It's the same person. Who are you talking to?!" She growled. I rolled my eyes.

"If you can't take it, don't dish it out" Hazel looked like she'd seen a ghost. I kinda enjoyed it. A lot.

"I knew the new kid was gay! Someone get a video!" Some guy tried to be discreet. Clearly that was a bust.

And then I realized how this must have looked. Hazel was basically straddling me, and I was trying to get in her face, so we were really close, both of us panting with the effort to control our anger.

"Hot" someone sang. Oh god no. Please no. "Gracie, what have I told you about P.D.A.?" Marley pat my head on the way to our math class. "I'd join the fun, but there is a cute guy in math I need to make love me! Have fun babe, I'll tell the teacher you're puking your guts out at home" she added.

"Marley, I am going to murder you!" I tried to move only to find Hazel was still sitting on my thighs. God I hate that word. "Hazel, get off" I only realized what I said after Hazel was giving me that stupid look. "Remove yourself!" I rephrased, blushing furiously and forgetting to block out a good number of Hazel oriented thoughts.

"Micha. You are talking to Micha. I told you not to talk to Micha!" She seethed. I scowled. Her eyes flickered to the floor beside me. I looked to find my phone had slipped out of my pocket and was sitting face up, an alert on the lock screen.

Micha: talk to u during lunch

I quickly took my phone and shoved it into my bag. When I did, I felt Hazel stand, and I watched her walk away. I was frozen for half a second, then remembered Marley's 'helpful' threat and I bolted to my math class. Marley was telling the teacher some story about her cat, which she didn't actually own, and I didn't know if she was covering for me, or just being Marley.