Deleted Scene No. 11: Chapter Sixty-Eight: March Twenty-First Part Two

groaned, throwing my head back, inviting her to ravish my exposed neck. She placed her lips on my Adam's apple and bit down on my skin lightly. My hips thrust out to collide with hers, making her groan and scrape her teeth along my neck. "Hazel!" I gasped. I'm

Warning: this chapter contains explicit sexual content and may not be appropriate for younger audiences, or those who are uncomfortable with lesbian intimacy or sexuality. Reader discretion is advised.

We ended up watching Inside Out until the cake was done, at which point Megan cut off the top to eat and set the cake to cool while we finished the movie. And once the movie was over, the cake was frosted and devoured by three surprising metabolisms and one me.

"That was a good cake." Megan stated, not not even bothering to hide as she scooped the remains of cake frosting off her plate and put it in her mouth. Hazel probably would've done the same, but I swear the whole piece of cake she took was in her stomach before it could make a mess. And she did that like four times before Megan stopped her. You'd think the girl would have a stomachache from eating so much, but no. She just went ahed and got a container of watermelon cubes from the fridge. I swear, that girl should have a bit more pounds on her with the amount she eats.

"I'm still hungry." Hazel complained. I gawked at her and she regarded me like I was insane for thinking the amount she had already eaten was not fulling.

"Grace could teach you to cook a can of soup or leftovers." Megan snorted. "Anyway. I've a work date with Kayla and Jen, so I'll see you all in the morning." She nodded at me discreetly before smiling and gently hugging Hazel goodbye, and then me after.

"And I'm out to an event." Jamine grabbed her keys off a thing on the kitchen counter. "I will be here at seven." She snuck off to the garage and a lament later a car was heard pulling out.

"You told me you had no work until the end of the weekend." Hazel caught on. Megan shrugged with a smirk.

"It's a sleepover. They said they'd have a cake if I came. Gonna watch movies you hate. Gonna talk about things you don't care about," Megan was walking backwards as she spoke. "Gonna eat lots of chocolate." Her hand was on the garage door now, "gonna read crap magazines." And she was one foot out, "gonna be back at six, so have clothes on when you leave your room." And then she ran away giggling. And I was alone with Hazel. My nerves were back. She turned towards me once the doors were closed, her eyes darkened faster than light switched off.

"You planned this." She leered at me knowingly. I blushed, shrugging. "Why?" There was a devilish glint in her eyes. She knew why. She knew exactly why and she knew I didn't want to say it out loud. Not yet anyway.

"You." I looked away, leaning my back against the wall, reddening still. My face burned. Hazel got closer to me.

"Why me?" She pressed, grinning evilly. She took another step closer.

"Because you're beautiful." I bit my lip. She got closer, now in arm's reach and I was trapped.

"And?" She was in my space. She brushed her lips down the slope of my neck, rubbing her hands lightly down my sides and back up, taking my hands and putting them on her hips. She blew a breath down the valley of my chest, and I could feel the throbbing need for her intensify.

"U-uh." I moaned out, gripping her slim pelvis. She chuckled sinisterly. I let my back arch a little, my hold drawing the girl closer,