Chapter Sixty-Five: Outside Perspective P.O.V. Marley

WARNING: you will be so done with me by the end of this chapter... ;*

"What the hell?!" Someone shouted next to me, flying off me and causing whatever I was laying on to lift like there'd been a dip. "Marley?! What are- oh... Oh, I'm going to strangle that little son of a bitch!" Whoever it was growled deeply. It was so familiar, but my head was still too foggy. Wait, where was I? When did I fall asleep? Last thing I remember was Grace grumbling to herself, she was getting in a car- wait, Hazel's car... And now I'm here...

"Marley? Are you awake?" Oh! I know who that is!

"No. Come back here." I waved my arm around like it was made of lead, my whole body still felt heavy and generally limp. "Baby, I'm cold!" I whined when Micha didn't listen. I felt the mat, or whatever it was that I was laying on, dip again and then Micha's arms were around me again. She hugged me tightly and pulled the covers up around us. No... Something about this was wrong... Ah, who cares.

...

I stretched out happily. Hm... Why was I in bed? Why did everything smell like Grace's guest bedroom? Why did I smell Micha?!

I discreetly felt around the bed for some sign of her, but nothing. I opened my eyes a little and looked around. Nothing. I heard a small shuffle from beside the bed. Tentatively and as quietly as I could, I leaned over to look at what made thespians and sure enough, there she was, curled up on the floor. My heart hurt to see her like that. First of all, I was still more than a little hurt about what happened the other day. Second, I didn't like that she was alone on the floor, probably cold.

"Micha!" I whisper-hissed, louder and harsher than I'd meant it to be. She jumped and by the time her eyes were open, she was straddling me with her forearm pressed against my throat almost painfully.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry..." She recoiled, jumping back to her feet and distancing us. God, she looked like a hot mess. She looked like she pulled an all nighter, drank too much coffee, and had finals all on the same day. Yeah, it was that bad.

We sorta just stared at each other. I wasn't going to say anything. She didn't seem able to find anything to say.

That went on until a piece of paper slipped through the door of the room.

"I got it..." Micha stated, walking over to the slip. What was wrong with her? Her walk had lost all its power, she hurt to watch. She growled irately in her throat, tossing me the small white piece of paper.

Sorry for abducting you (it was Hazel's idea), but you're not leaving until you two work it out. Don't hate me. It's both of your faults for dating my friend. -Grace

P.S. Hazel and I are going out. She locked the door so you two can't escape. Make up before one of you has to go to the bathroom :) I'm doing this because I care ♥️

I put the note down. There was no lock on the outside of this door... But I guess Micha didn't know that... And this did make an opportunity. Okay, heart, prepare for confrontation.

"I'm so sorry." Micha mumbled, rubbing her forehead. "I was inconsiderate and I didn't think through what I was saying. I never meant you to take anything like that..." She sighed.

I didn't say anything right away.

"I confided in you, Micha. I trusted you. Why didn't you take it seriously?" I swallowed my nerves, or some of them. I wanted her back. I didn't like being away from her.