𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

τ ω ο

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| Your Pov |

It's been two weeks since my last encounter with the Sohma's and their little friends. So far, I've been avoiding them.

Since our next period was english, I decided to skip since it was boring. Now I'm hanging at the rooftop, where I can stay without being bothered by other students.

Meow~

I heard a cat's noise. When I turned around I saw a gray kitty going towards me.

"What's a kitty like you doing in here? Are you lost?" I asked it as I picked it up.

Meow~

"You're probably here because of him, right?" I asked and he just licked my finger. I gave it a small smile and carass his head softly.

"Do you have a owner?" I asked and looked at the kitty. It has no collar. Meaning, no owner.

"Well, if you don't have one...wanna go with me?" I asked it.

Meow~

"I'll take it as a yes. Now let's see your gender to see what name will fit you" I said and checked the kitty.

"I see. Would you like the name Yuu?" I asked him and he just licked my finger again which I'll take it as a yes again.

"Yuu it is" I said and keot carassing him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I heard the Cat's voice. I lift my head and saw him looking at me.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm skipping class. What about you, Cat?" I asked him and he glared at me.

"Stop calling me that" He said and I smirked at him.

"Why not? It's not an insult. Take it as a....pet name" I said to him and he stared at me.

"You know, I've been watching your movements for the past two weeks" Kyo said to me.

"Watching me now? I didn't know that a Sohma could be a stalker." I said and faked a gasp.

"Could it be that Kyo Sohma has caught feelings for me?" I asked him and he scowled.

"Where in the world did you get that idea? There's no way in hell, I would like someone like you" Kyo said.

"But that's not my point. I think you might know something" Kyo said and I tilt my head a little bit.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Don't act stupid. You know something, right?" He questioned me.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about, Cat" I said to him.

"You calling that can only mean that you know something, (L/N). You're acting skills isn't as good as you think it is. You can put your act away from me" He said and my expression became dark as I stood up and got closer to him. He didn't move but I could tell that his muscles became tense.

"You better watch your words, Sohma. You might hear something you may not like" I said to him solemnly. His eyes never left mine. Could see hie eyes, they were different. His eyes became slit as if he was challenging me.

After feeling like we did the 'staring contest' forever, I decided to move backwards a little and gave gim a fake smile.

"You must be just tired and think that something is strange. I suggest you to go to the clinic room, or better yet go home. Now, if you excuse me, I need to go to my class. The next period is coming soon. You should go back to your own class too" I said and walked, but then halted when our shoulders alined.

"You should know what people say, Orange Sohma. Curiosity killed the Cat. We don't want that to happen to a certain cat right?" I tip off. After hearing nothing from him, I smirked and then left him all alone.

"I hope you're not like that, Yuu" I said to my now new cat.

| No One's Pov |

After you said those words, Kyo's eyes went wide and he felt like he froze from his position. Now he is sure you know something.

After you left him all alone, he turned around and his eyes were fixed up to the door where you left.

"I don't care about that damn warning. I will find out what you know, (Y/N) (L/N)" He promised.

"Ah! Kyo-kun! Where have you been? You missed our History period" Tohru said as she saw Kyo entering their classroom.

"You shouldn't skip class like that, Kyon. Sensei will definitely get mad at you." Uo said to him, but he never gave an answer, instead, he was silent and went to his seat.

This caught their attention. Usually when someone would scold him, he would snap within seconds.

"Something wrong, Kyo-kun?" Tohru asked.

"I'm sure it's nothing, Honda-san" Yuki said.

"That girl..." Kyo whispered.

"What?" Yuki asked.

"Are you feeling well, Kyo-kun?" Tohru asked but he ignored her questioned and glared at his desk.

"That girl definitely knows something" Kyo said and the three girls looked confuse. But a certain gray hair boy looked at him suspisciously.

T I M E S K I P

It was break time and students were scattered all around the campus. Yuki was taking a turn when you suddenly appeared in front of him. The two of you halt and he started at you.

"(L/N)-san" He said and you just stared at him expressionless.

"Sohma" You coldly said back. He winced a little bit, but then covered it with a fake smile. He was about to say something when you cut him off.

"I don't want to hear anything from you, Sohma. Don't even bother" You said.

Yuki could feel his heart cracking after hearing your words. He wasn't use to it.

"Oh and, you better warn Orange Sohma not to accuse someone about something. It is not nice" You said to him and left him all alone.

Yuki sadly stared at you as you kept walking. Then he remember what Kyo said before.

"That girl definitely knows something"

'Could it be....' He thought.

●●●

Don't worry guys! Nothing bad will happen to Kyo!

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1023 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬