𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

и ι и є τ є є и

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| Your Pov |

I stared at Yuki in shock.

'W-What?! Di-Did he just...' I thought as I felt my face heating up.

"W-What are you saying! Stop telling nonsense!" I said and started to walk away. I could feel my hear beating so fast that I thought it'll be ripped out from my chest.

'He can't say that...He can't...' I thought as I felt tears was starting to form. I shook my head and wiped the tears.

"(L/N)-san! Wait!" I heard Yuki's voice, making me start to run. I don't want him to reach me. I'm afraid that if he repeats it, my whole act will crumble. I can't let that happen.

Suddenly, my hand was held making me stop running. I gasped and turned around and saw Yuki holding my wrist, panting.

"Please....w-wait.." Yuki pleaded as he gasp for air.

"You shouldn't have said that...." I muttered and he looked at me.

"You don't like me" I said to him as I stared to his eyes.

"How can you say that? I like you! I have like you ever since we became friends!" Yuki said and I pulled my wrist away from him and put my hands on both of my eyes and shook my head.

"No! No! No! You don't! And we were never friends! How can you possibly have feelings for me!" I yelled as I closed my eyes.

'Please Yuki...just take your words back...please. If you don't...I might do something I'll regret....please' I pleaded in my thought.

"(L/N)-san...please, believe me. What I've told you back then. All of it were true! I-It's because of that curse! If only you'd let me explain everything" Yuki said and I opened my eyes and looked at him. As I stared at him, I could see his eyes.

They were begging me.

They were killing me.

"Sohma, I think you're just tired. Maybe you ate something to make you say all of this nonsense" I tried to tell him, but he's so stubborn. Yuki shook his head.

"Give me a chance, please! I can't bare it anymore....I'm losing you. Every day, every minutes and every seconds, I am losing you! I don't want that to happen! You're the only person I'd never want to disappear from my life. You're my light...you're the only one who keeps me going on from this cruel world...." He explained and I could feel tears were started to form again.