𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

τ н ι я τ γ - ο и є

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

Yuki stared at the girl in front of him with disbelief.

You must be pranking him, right? You didn't really don't know him.

"W-What do you mean, (Y/N)? It's me! Yuki!" Yuki said and you looked at him.

"I'm sorry, but I never met you before. And that's not my name, you probably mistook me for someone you know. Look, I'm sorry that I bumped into you, but I really need to go" You told him and was about to walk away when Yuki held your wrist, making you stop.

You started at him.

"Um..can you please let go of me?" You kindly asked and Yuki shook his head.

"No! I lost you before and I'm not letting it to happen again" Yuki said and you tried to get his grip off of you.

"What's wrong with you?! I told you, I don't know you!" You said as you kept trying to move from his grip.

Kyo and Tohru rushed towards the two of you and tried to help.

"Yuki! Stop this! Just let go of her" Kyo told Yuki who kept his grip on your wrist.

"Kyo! Can't you see it's her?! We've been looking for her for a year now!" Yuki said.

"I know that, but this is not a good way to let her stay! You're making her go away instead. So take your hands from her and let her go" Kyo said.

"What's going on here?" Another voice can be heard.

"Hiro!" You exclaimed as a black hair male appeared.

"What are you doing to her?" He asked as he saw the situation.

"Hiro, please help me! This guy suddenly stopped me! I already apologized to him, but he won't let go. Is this how people act here?!" You questioned him and Hiro started to help you.

Finally, with the help of Kyo and Hiro, Yuki let go of your wrist. Hiro and you took steps backward and he wrapped his arm around your waist. This made Yuki anger.

"Can you please explain why your friend is acting like this? It is rude to be like that to a stranger" Hiro said.

"(Y/N)'s not a stranger!" Yuki said.

"I told you! My name isn't (Y/N)! You're crazy! I don't even live here! And I don't know you!" You exclaimed.

"I-I'm sorry for our friend. H-He's just stressed about our missing friend..please forgive us!" Tohru apologized.

"It's fine. We're sorry to hear about your missing friend, but that doesn't justify what your friend has done to my girlfriend" Hiro said and Yuki looked surpised.

"Girlfriend?" He whispered and Kyo heard him and held him, to prevent him from doing anything stupid.

"Again, we're sorry. Is your wrist hurt?" Kyo asked you and you shook your head.

"No, it's fine" You replied.

"I think we should get going. Your parents must be waiting for us" Hiro said and you nodded. You bowed to the three of them and you and Hiro started to walk away from them.

| Your Pov |

"Are you alright? That man didn't hurt you or anything right?" Hiro asked me and I shook my head.

"No...but he was acting really strange" I told him.

"It must be hard to have a friend missing, but acting like that towards a stranger is really crazy and rude" Hiro said.

"Oh come on, Hiro. You could see from his looks that he was really sad about it. He's just looking for their friend. You could tell that the person is very special to him. Maybe I look really like her, that's why he thought I was the person they were looking for. After all, there are some people who looks just like one another" I said and he sighed.

"I hope we don't meet them again. I don't want something like this to happen ever again" He said.

"We're only staying here for a couple of months. And this city is huge, so I don't think we'll meet them again" I said.

Hiro and I kept walking as we search for our ride, but for some reason, I couldn't shake that person's face from my mind. For some reason, he felt familiar.

|No One's Pov |

Yuki was about to follow you but Kyo stopped him. Yuki glared at him.

"What are you doing?! It's her! Why did you let her go with him?!" Yuki asked angrily at Kyo who sighed.

"You were causing a scene, Yuki. Now she thinks you're a weirdo. If you chase them and do that again, she'll be scared of you. We need to approach her differently." Kyo told him.

"She doesn't remember us..." Tohru said and Yuki looked down in anger and sadness.

"It must be the sacrifice Akito has told us. She must have done it when we were camping a year ago.." Kyo added.

"Do you think there's a way for her to remember again?" Tohru questioned and Kyo shook his head.

"I don't know. It has never been done before..." Kyo said.

"We could always ask Akito-san, right?" Tohru asked and Yuki scowled.

"Why should we ask the person who's to blame why (Y/N) doesn't remember us at all?" He asked bitterly.

"Yuki....haven't you forgiven her? She already apologized to you. She keeps apologizing to you up until now" Kyo said.

"I'll never forgive her. I was fine curse but being with (Y/N). This wouldn't happen if she just stayed away from my life." Yuki replied.

"You know very well that it was (Y/N)'s choice to lift your curse. You know well that that was her goal to begin with. For you to be free" Kyo said to Yuki. But he knew that no matter how much he tried to reason with him, he will not listen. Not when the person he loves is now different.

"I think we should tell this to Hatori-san. Maybe he could help us" Tohru suggested. She knew that if Kyo and Yuki kept talking about Akito, something wrong will happen.

"We're not asking him either. He's also part of it too" Yuki said and Kyo sighed.

"Well, then I guess we have no other option but to ask someone else" Kyo said and Tohru looked at him.

"Who do you think we should ask?" She questioned.

"Kureno" Kyo replied.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1071 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

●●●

Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter! I hope you guys liked it!

I was also wondering, since (Y/N) has lost her memories, she also doesn't remember her name. What fake name should I give her? Any suggestions?

Who do you guys think Hiro is? I bet some of you already know who's portraiting Hiro.

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

I'll see you guys in the next chapter!