𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

є ι g н τ є є и

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

Kyo, Tohru and Yuki were shock by your question. Kyo was blushing. None of them expected you to ask such a question like that.

"W-What the hell!" Kyo exclaimed, still blushing. You slightly tilted your head.

"What?" You asked.

"Don't ask such a question like that!" Kyo said.

"I just asked you if you want to go out.." You said, still oblivious of what the three thought it might meant.

"Baka! Are you asking me on a date?!" Kyo questioned.

"A date? Why on earth would I ask you on a date?" You questioned.

"U-Um...you just did, (L/N)-san" Tohru said. Then you thought of how you asked him and your eyes went wide as you blushed a little.

"Idiot! That is not what I meant! What I meant was to hangout tomorrow as friends!" You exclaimed. The three teens let a relief sigh.

"You should be careful of your words, Crazy. People might get the wrong idea" Kyo told you.

"Will do. So? Are you in? Unless you want to hangout with that girl tomorrow?" You asked him.

"I'll take that chance" Kyo agreed to your offer.

"Can we go too?" Tohru asked. You noticed that she was shocked the minute she asked that.

'So, she can be jealous too..' You thought.

"Sure, why not?...wait...who is we?" You asked her.

"Me and Yuki-kun" Tohru answered.

"Yeah, not going to happen" You said.

"Why?" She asked.

"You do realize that I don't particularly like him" You replied.

"Please, (L/N)-san! It will be fun if the four of us are together!" Tohru begged you.

"Just agree to that, Crazy. I'm sure nothing bad will happen" Kyo said and you sighed.

"Fine. He may come too" You said and Tohru cheered. Yuki gave you a thankful smile, but you just looked away.