𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

ѕ ι ϰ τ є є и

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

You were getting nervous. The two of you just stared at each other for almost three minutes. You're sure as hell that there's a chance that he might know something and that will be a big problem to you or Kyo.

"What is that you want?" You asked him, still hoping that it is for some other reason and not that way you think it was.

"I heard you and Kyo talking. About your fake persona towards Yuki" Haru said and you felt your blood went cold. Karma really loves you.

"I think you heard it wrong" You said and Haru shook his head.

"No, I heard it right. You know about us right? About our curse" Haru said and you sighed. You knew it was now pointless to lie to him. Haru is not that stupid.

"Yes" You answered.

"How? No one other than Tohru knows about it. How can you know about it and none of us know about you knowing it?" Haru questioned you.

"Why should I tell you? For all I know, you could report this to him?" You said to him and Haru shook his head.

"No, I will not. I do not have any loyalties with Akito" Haru said and you looked at him. You could see from his eyes that he was telling the truth. You sighed.

"Fine" You said.

"It is because Akito wanted to hide me. He didn't want an outsider to know your family's secret or any of you to know me" You explained.

"Why? How?" He asked again and you sighed.

"You see, Yuki and I were friends when we were in middle school. I accidentally discover his secret when I got curious of why he never let any girl hug him. But instead of running away and scream in fear, I stayed and just be in his side" You told him and he looked surprise.

"Obviously, that didn't make Akito pleased. He was afraid that I might steal his precious rat." You said with a fake chuckled.

"So in our last year, Akito ordered Hatori to take me to him and ordered him to make me forget about Yuki and the curse. And replaced it with memories where I hate him" You continued.

"But you never lost your memory. You still remember" Haru said and you nodded.

"The reason of why I still do is a mystery for me too. While I am trying to look for ways to break the curse, I am also trying to know why I never lost my memories" You said to him.

"Why would you want to break the curse? It has never been broken for a century" Haru wondered.

"Because I don't to see Yuki in pain anymore. I want him to fly. To be free from the cage that Akito forced him to be in. But also for those who are in the curse too. Everyone deserves to be free too" You said and then looked at Haru and gave him a weak smirk.

"Besides, I think it is about time that someone breaks those doors down and set the zodiacs all free" You said to him.

"What is your plan?" Haru asked.

"For now, I need to speak with someone. And it is a little difficult to do" You said to him.

"Who?" Haru asked.

"Kureno Sohma" You answered.

"Kureno? Why would you want to talk to him?" He questioned.

"Because I need some conformation from him about something. Kyo and I are trying to find ways to enter the Main House without being notice" You told him.

"I can help you. If you are so determine to do this for Yuki, then I will too" Haru said and you observed him and then nodded.

"Very well then. Hatsuharu, be my eyes"

| Your Pov |

"You did what?!" Kyo exclaimed through the phone.

"I told him to be my eyes. It is better to have more people to help us. Amd Haru can be a good one too. Seeing as he lives in the Main House. With him on our side, we can get informations that we want." I explained to him.

"And why do you think he would help us and not ditch us to Akito?" He asked.

"Because he's doing it for Yuki, but I also guess he is doing it because he wants the curse to be broken" I told him  and I heard him sigh.

"Are you sure it is a good idea?" Kyo questioned me.

"We don't have much time, Kyo. School will be finished within five months. We will not have time next year because we will be very busy, since it'll be our last year. We need to get this done as soon as possible. The more help we get, the better" I said.

"I just want to make sure. And don'yt stress out too much. It is becoming visible and the rat is starting to doubt us" Kyo said.

"He will never suspect anything, Kyo. Just avoid any questions from him, or just throw a sass on him. Like you always do. He doesn't need to know about this. Or anyone, except from you and Haru, at all" I said.

"It will work. But like I said, do not stress yourself too much" He said.

"I will" I said.

"I better go. Tohru is calling for dinner" Kyo said.

"Ok, see you tomorrow" I said and we ended the call.

| Yuki's Pov |

I was walking through the corridor, when I passed Kyo's room, I heard him speaking to someone.

"Like I said do not stress yourself too much" I heard him. My guess it is (L/N)-san who's on the call with him. I mean, who else could it be? He never text any of us or call.

"Yuki-kun! Kyo-kun! Dinner is ready!" I heard Honda-san said.

"I better go. Tohru is calling for dinner" Kyo said and then opened the door. I saw his shock expression, but soon it changed into a glare.

"What the hell are you doing here? Are you listening to my conversation?!" Kyo screamed.

"Why would I want to listen? I'm just passing, you idiot. Don't even think I would be interested into your life" I said and walked away.

Those two are becoming so suspicious and I need to know why.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1062 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

●●●

So, what do you guys think about Haru becoming (Y/n)'s eyes??