𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

τ н ι я τ γ - ƒ ο υ я

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

"Are we even making any progress?" Kyo asked as he along with Yuki and Kureno were at Yuki's apartment, trying to find ways to find you.

"We just sat here for twenty minutes, Kyo. It is not easy" Yuki answered.

"This is taking forever! Why don't we just ask those who worked for her family? Maybe they know something" Kyo suggested and Yuki sighed.

"We already tried that remember? And none of them knows where they are. I doubt they know something about them now" Yuki replied.

"I tried to do some research, but all of it always comes back at their company and none about them or where they are" Kureno said as he flipped some papers that was on his other hand.

"Ayame is pretty useless either. He offered to help, but all he did was flirt. I'm surprised Mine hasn't left him yet" Kyo said.

"That's because she's the only one who can tame that crazy brother of mine" Yuki said.

"Are you still being bitter towards to people who might help us?" Kyo asked and Yuki glared at him.

"You hate them too" Yuki retored back and Kyo sighed.

"That was before, Yuki. We got over it. We talked about it. What if you talk to them? You know, clear things up. Maybe that way you'll stop being so bitter" Kyo told him.

"I'm not bitter" Yuki said.

"Kyo's right, Yuki. If there's only the three of us, it'll take longer than we want it to be" Kureno sided with Kyo.

"I just don't see myself forgiving them right now. What they did is still fresh for me" Yuki said.

"But we need help, Yuki. If you let your hatred towards them command you, we're only losing so much chances to get a chance to know about her location" Kyo tried to reason with Yuki. They've been doing it for a year now, but Yuki was hard to crack.

"If you're still not ready, I can ask them if you want" Kureno offered and Yuki slowly nodded. If he wants to find her soon, he needs to put his hatred aside first.

"Finally!" Kyo exclaimed.

"As soon as we're done here, I'm giving them a call" Kureno said.

| Your Pov |

"What do you mean you're going?" I asked Hiro.

He had just told me that he needed to go back to America.

"As much as I want to stay here with you, my parents need some help back there. But don't worry, I'll come back soon" Hiro promised.

"Can't I come with you?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"You know I can't. You still have visits to your doctor and you need to do itz you know that right?" He said and I slowly nodded.

"As soon as we're done, I'll come back straight here" Hiro said.

"What am I going to do without you here?" I asked.

"You can explore the city! Take Maki with you and then tell me your adventure" He said and I sighed.

"But it'll never be the same..." I muttered.

"I'll be back soon" He whispered as he put his forehead on mine.

I sighed as I played with the straw of my drink. It has been a week since Hiro flew back in America. This was actually the first time I went out ever since he went away. It took me a long time to convince Maki to come with me. She wouldn't let me go anywhere in this place, but everytime they say no, it almost felt like I've lost my freedom here. I wasn't as free as I was in America.

"Mistress...are you feeling alright?" Maki asked as she sat in front of me with a worried expression. I stopped toying with the straw and nodded.

"Yeah, it's just.....this café...I felt like I've been here before.." I told her and she looked at me confuse.

"Maybe back before the incident...maybe I feel like that because I may went here from time to time.." I tried to come up with a theory.

"I'm not sure, mistress. It was rare for you to go without someone back then" She said.

'Could it be...' Maki thought.

"Don't worry about it. It's just a thought" I told her.

| NO ONE'S POV |

You and Maki stayed at the café for another thirty minutes when they decided it was time to go back. They were about to walk away when you bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I am so sorry" You apologized.

"No, it's ok. Here let me help you" And a hand held out, you grabbed it and looked at the person.

Bot you and that person stared at each other. The other person had a shock expression.

The longer you stared at that person, the foggier your mind was.

Then suddenly you started to hear a  voice.

"One question, Miss (L/N). Have you heard about zodiacs and how they follow God?"

"Are you willing to sacrifice your memories? For his freedom?"

You started to lose balance as you gripped on your hair. The voice was killing your mind. You didn't know who was it or why it suddenly popped out from your mind.

"Mistress!" Maki called in panic but you couldn't do anything or say anything. It was painful.

"So, what is your choice?" The everything went blurred. I could feel my body giving up. I was about to fall when someone catched me. I stared at the person who bumped me and I saw their expression. Then I called out an un-familiar name.

"Akito" and everything went black.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 955 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬