𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

τ ω є и τ γ - ƒ ι ν є

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

It has been a week since Yuki got sick and discover the truth. For their luck, Shigure hasn't doubt any of them, but they still need to pay more attention.

At school you, Kyo, Tohru, Yuki and sometimes Haru would hang out at the Forbidden class. At first Tohru and Yuki were against it as they believed at the rumor that was circling through the school, but you explained everything to them.

You all were still careful at school since there is one other Sohma that doesn't know about the truth yet and that was Momiji Sohma. You and Haru talked about it and Haru asked you to not tell anything to Momiji. It was a bit weird for you  but you agreed and kept everything. And with that you and Yuki can only spend time together without acting rude at the forbidden class since if Momiji saw you two acting friendly, he would suspect it.

On the other hand, Hatori is looking for a way to speak with Kureno. It was hard to do it since Kureno was not always at the Main House and it is harder for him since Akito was always there. They all knew that Akito have people there that were always watching. Akito really loves controlling people. And that was Haru's part. To observe every movement of Akito's people. To let you know what time they're gone and what time they're there.

"We're running out of time. We need to move faster!" Kyo exclaimed as the four of them were at the Forbidden class.

"You need to calm down, Carrot. It is harder now to make any sudden movements" You said and Yuki looked at you.

"What do you mean?" He asked and you sighed.

"Haru told me yesterday that Akito doubled the people inside the Main House. And he also heard that Akito is planning on sending people outside the Main House too, but it's still unknown if Akito will do it. That is why we need to lower our profile and keep it that way for now" You explained.

"But we won't be able to do anything during summer! Shigure will pull us to an outing!" Kyo said and suddenly an idea came to you.

"I think we can. We all know that since Akito believes that my memories are gone, his attention is at Honda. And knowing Shigure, he will also bring her with you and that won't sit well to Akito. I'm pretty sure, he will follow you all. We can take that as a chance to make Hatori and Haru look for Kureno more easily" You told them.

"We're going to use Tohru as a bait into this?! No way!" Kyo said and you rolled your eyes.

"We're not going to do that. All I'm saying is with Tohru's presence, Akito will be disctracted and will get his attention away from me. That way we can still proceed to our plan" You said.

"But...what is your plan after talking with Kureno-san, (Y/N)-san?" Tohru asked you.

"He is one of our keys to break the curse. He has something that none of the Sohma possess and if we get to know it, breaking the curse will be easy" You said.

"So, we're taking the outing as a chance to our plan?" Yuki questioned and you nodded.

"That is right. I know that our time is getting lesser and lesser, but it takes time to make plans. It's not easy to fight a battle with the devil" You said.

"But won't Momiji suspect anything? Sure he's questioning sometimes where Haru goes often" Kyo wondered.

"That is also one of our little problem, but I already talked with Haru about it and he asked me not to tell anything to Momiji" You said.

"And that is also why Haru can only come here a couple of times" You added.

"But...wouldn't it be easier if we tell Momiji-kun about this?" Tohru asked.

"Well yes, but Haru doesn't want him involve with this for now. Too many people know about this now and we can't risk anything. Until we get to speak with Kureno, this needs to stay only to us and no one else" You told her.

T I M E  S K I P

School was done and you were about to go out from your class, until Yuki appeared.

"(Y/N)...a certain Sohma is here.." Mina whispered.

"What is it, Prince?" You asked him. Not even Mina knew that you two already made up.

"I...I just need to speak with you..." Yuki said.

"I don't think it's possible. You see-"

"It's fine, Mina. I'm sure it won't take me a second. Why don't you go first. Don't you and your boyfriend have a date later?" You asked her.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked you and you nodded.

"Don't worry. I"ll tell you everything later. Come on, Prince. Let's go somewhere else. I don't want anyone to see me with you" You said and the two of you went outside the school. You two looked everywhere and when you checked that no students were there, you both sighed in relief.

"Sorry about that. I just don't want Mina to suspect anything" You apologized and Yuki just gave you a smile.

"It's fine. I get it, you don't have to worry. At least I get to speak with you again" Yuki said and grabbed your hand to hold. His action made your heart skip a bit more and blushed. You looked away.

"T-This is weird..." You muttered and he just chuckled and with his free hand, he softly grabbed your chin, making you look at him.

"I'm glad we're getting back, like in the past. I miss this" Yuki said and you softly smiled at him.

"Me too..." You said and intertwine your hand with his.

You two spent minutes just being lovey-dovey and didn't notice that not far from where you two were hiding, a person saw you.

"What is going on?" Asked the person.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1032 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

●●●

I think it's pretty obvious now who heard Haru and (Y/N) at the café.

How was the chapter? I'm sorry if I only update one chapter a week, it's just school is coming and I still need to finish a tons of homework that I procrastinare for two months, which I regret deary. So sad.

Anyway, hopefully, next time I'll be able to update more than one chapter!

Please don't forget to leave a comment or a vote. Thank you!