𝙔 𝙐 𝙆 𝙄 ' 𝙎 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑

It has been a year ever since she disappeared and a year since my cursed was broken, but it was filled with anger, sadness and fear instead of happiness and excitement. We didn't know how it happened or why she went missing. But all I know was, we searched for her. Everywhere, but we couldn't find her.

At first, when Hatori told me she was gone, I didn't believe him. I thought he was joking, but when I went to her parents house, no one answered. It is like, no one has ever lived there. When I couldn't find anyone there, I begged Hatori to tell me (Y/N)'s apartment, but he wouldn't tell me.

That angered me, I felt like he wasn't helping me to find her. I felt betrayed. I had no choice but to go and ask for Kyo's helped. I never thought I'd do something like that, but I was desperate.

I didn't even bother to feel happy about my curse being gone, it does't matter if she's not beside me. How am I suppose to be happy that my curse is gone when the person I love was also gone?

I felt like I was suffocating, my mind was filled with clouded thoughts and I couldn't act like I was once.

I also asked her friend, Mina but even her didn't know where she was but told me her address. Mina already warned me and said that no one was at (Y/N)'s apartment too.

I even asked the teachers and that is where I got my answers. She was pulled out from the school by her parents.

When I heard that, I felt my world crumbling. And everything was turning in gray and black.

She left.

I didn't know what to do. I was feeling helpless.

I was about to give up until Kyo and Honda-san convinced me that it wasn't too late. That we still have time to look for her. And they were right. I shouldn't give up. (Y/N) never gave up on me so why should I? She helped me in so many ways and now it is my turn to do it for her.

I will find her. No matter what.