𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

ƒ ι ƒ τ є є и

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

Your eyes went wide after hearing Yuki.

'No...what are you doing, Yuki! Stop!' You desperately thought.

"What the hell are you talking about?" You asked him.

"Why...why can't you remeber how you used to be? Don't you remember being friends when we were kids? How we played all day, joking, laughing, all of it! How we both promised each other to stay together when we get older!" Yuki listed.

'I do, I do remember it. Every single thing we did and our promise...but I need to force myself to act like I don't. It's for you, Yuki. Please don't make it harder for me' You thought.

You wanted to cry. Seeing him breaking from his shell and letting his broken self showing, it is breaking you inside.

You shook your head.

"I don't know what in the world you are talking about. I don't remember being your friend as a kid and I am hundred percent sure that I never met you. Please, stop creating these scenario from your mind, it is creepy as hell" You said and left him all alone there.

| Yuki's Pov |

I gripped my fist tightly as I tried not to let my tears scroll down to my face. Hearing her words made my heart crack even more. I thought telling her about us would shake some memories in hee. But nothing. Now, I bet she hates me more and think I am a freak.

But she's right, though.

I am a freak.

I'm also the reason why she is like this.

If only I never told Akito about her, she wouldn't be like this. If I just kept my mouth shut, she wouldn't face him. If I was brave enough, she wouldn't lose her memories.

All the happiness and promises that we built, it is all gone now. I wanted to blame Akito so much, but deep inside, I know it is my fault.

Akito is right.

I can never escape my cage.