𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

τ ω є и τ γ - ƒ ο υ я

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

You looked at Yuki in shock but also blushing. You'd never expect Yuki to confess something like that.

"I love you" He repeated and you shook your head.

"You can't say that like that! Saying 'I love you' to someone is a big thing, Yuki!" You exclaimed.

"But I do love you! For a long time now!" He replied.

"No! I've been horrible to you for a long time! How can you love me? You should hate me!" You said.

"I have to admit, I tried to at first. But...I can't. I was there when Akito did that to you, so I know that it wasn't really you when you were telling me those horrible things. My feelings for you neved changed, in fact, it grew stronger" Yuki said and put his hand on your cheek and you looked at him with teary eyes.

"No one in this world can change it. I told you before right? I will never leave you" He said and with that, it brought you a memory from the past.

F L A S H B A C K

"What are you doing here all alone? I thought you were with your friends?" Yuki asked you as he saw you in the rooftop all alone. You looked at him.

"I heard my friends..they said that they only befriended me because of my parents...they said that if my parents weren't rich, they wouldn't even bother talking to me..." You said to him and he kneeled down in front of you.

"Don't be sad. It's their lost anyway. They just didn't see how wonderful person you are. Don't be sad because of them" Yuki said and you looked down.

"I don't know if I'll ever have friends in the future..." You said and Yuki gave you a smile.

"Don't worry. I'll be your friend. Forever" He said and you looked at him.

"Really?" You asked and he nodded. Yuki stood up and held a hand, for you to take, which you did.

"I promise, I'll always be there for you. No matter what. I will never abbandon you" Yuki promised.